For the last two days, I've had a terrible case of diarrhea. My bowel movements have been incredibly watery and very often (10-15 per day). What especially worries me is that I'm not having to urinate. When I drink any liquid (it's been nothing but water or coconut water) it goes immediately (about 30 seconds) through me and comes out in a bowel movement. I've eaten a banana, yogurt, bland chicken, spinach, and eggs over the course of the past 48 hours. It has only been taking an hour or two to pass my food (faster when consumed with more liquid) and it has been coming out not very digested. Obviously it hasn't been in my system long enough to be properly digested. I'm starting to get really worried about the fact that this seems to be a problem of dehydration, but I can't seem to get hydrated because nothing is staying in my system. I've also tried immodium to no avail, maybe because it also didn't have time to be absorbed properly? I'm getting pretty desperate and on the brink of attempting the CW BRAT technique (banana, rice, applesauce, toast) unless anyone has any other recommendations. Please help, I don't know what to do!!