A good friend was illegally detained and subject to diverse illegal searches and seizures, and consequently, is now on Probation for possession, and is subject to State-mandated "drug"(weed)* testing.

So, after much deliberation, (and 3 months without even acknowleding it), he has Probation dates set for his tests and shit, and has decided to stop smoking weed until then.

Balls to that, but fuck the State. The probation game is rigged so that normal life leads to increasingly onerous fines and penalties that snow-ball into total surrender of self-reliance. (I have another friend, for example, who followed poor public-defender counsel and entered this and that bullshit program to avoid a year in County, and 3 years later, he is still on Probation, because he isn't even allowed to drink alcohol, and he fails those tests)

So, as a gesture of solidarity, I will be passing on the many blunts and bowls that are passed around the apartment. Just until the end of May I suppose, when his Probation hearing is over.

So, let me apologize in advance if my more severe and sadistic chimpanzee malicious fangs flash more often and over less deserving provocations.

* Drugs tests are bullshit- if you do cocaine or crystal meth, that shit is out of your system fast, and you test clean. They are just tolerated by racist governments because black people routinely fail marijuana tests