Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Wife beats husband's weight loss

Threaded View

Wife beats husband's weight loss

I started PB in January at 231lbs. I now weigh about 199. I went from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14 and lost 43.5 total inches. I started because I wanted to look good on our next cruise ( married with a daughter who turned 1 in April). I have lost more then my husband, but he is a lot looser in his eating habits then I am.

things I do/don't do

I generally limit Dairy, Fruit, and Nuts. I also drink my coffee black now. Instead of dark chocolate (which I HATE) I indulge with less then a serving of white chocolate. I still find that nuts and fruit trigger serious cravings for me and I have portion control issues with cheese. I generally don't eat until mid to late afternoon and try to stop by 10pm. I love eggs, butter, bacon, and sausages. I adore salads with avocado and tomato and I make sure to get enough fat in my food everyday. I also have a food journal (paper) and I track my weight and inches on My Fitness Pal. the first pic is from august about 4 months after my daughter was born, and the second is a week or so ago. I still have about 50lbs to go but feel confident I can achieve lasting success! 2012-08-11_21-57-40_594.jpg[ATTACH]11561[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images