Alexia is offline Junior Member

Hello

Shop Now
    Your location:UK

Age (If you want): 50

How Primal are you: 99%

Do you consume dairy:No

Do you drink coffee or tea:No

Motivator for switching to Primal: Was stuck with my weight loss, wanted to drop a few lbs and feel more energy

Favorite exercise: All different types of weight training but also really like spin classes

Favorite Primal food: Rib eye steak with sweet potato carrot and swede mash with lots of other veggie

Best part about being Primal: losing 17lb and feeling so much more energy and alive.

Worst part about being Primal: nothing I am so used to it now this is my 8th week and luv the effects of it.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    *waves*
    Last edited by little vase; 05-07-2013 at 08:38 AM.

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you've hit the ground running with Primal, nice one!

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello, welcome Alexia . I'm only in one week but I feel great. I cannot wait to find out how fabulous I feel after 8 weeks.
    - Kara

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

TahPennyTaf is offline Junior Member

автомобили

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Karapn View Post
    Hello, welcome Alexia . I'm only in one week but I feel great. I cannot wait to find out how fabulous I feel after 8 weeks.
    - Kara
    Hi Kara,

Take photo's of before and after, I took a photo at week 1 then week 4 now week 8. I have toned up all over of course I do go to the gym 4x a week and do Body Pump and spin but since going Primal that is when I have lost even more weight. I used to weigh 216lbs and am now 146lb. The Primal Blueprint Book makes so much sense so so glad I bought it. Even when I go out for dinner with friends I never deviate I have been so strong willed with it I don't even feel tempted, but I do feel so much more energy and strength. Let me know how you get on.

Regards
    Alexia

Yes I absolutely love it, I never feel hungry. I have toned up all over, of course I do go to the gym 4x a week and do Body Pump and spin but since going Primal that is when I have lost even more weight. I used to weigh 216lbs and am now 146lb. The Primal Blueprint Book makes so much sense so so glad I bought it. Even when I go out for dinner with friends I never deviate I have been so strong willed with it I don't even feel tempted, but I do feel so much more energy and strength.

Karapn is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexia View Post
    Hi Kara,

Take photo's of before and after, I took a photo at week 1 then week 4 now week 8. I have toned up all over of course I do go to the gym 4x a week and do Body Pump and spin but since going Primal that is when I have lost even more weight. I used to weigh 216lbs and am now 146lb. The Primal Blueprint Book makes so much sense so so glad I bought it. Even when I go out for dinner with friends I never deviate I have been so strong willed with it I don't even feel tempted, but I do feel so much more energy and strength. Let me know how you get on.

Regards
    Alexia
    I was going to say good morning, but I think the UK is like 9 hours ahead of me or something. So good afternoon, Alexia,

For the first time I actually did take pictures of myself the first day (not full body though) - that's how I got my avatar picture, but I probably should do full body so I can see the changes. I will definately retake at 4/8. It's hard to see changes and I noticed that I see myself better in real life than when I see myself in pictures. That's probably strange, but it's true in my case. My mind probably protecting my delicate self lol.

I absolutely loved the Primal Blueprint book, as well. Really resonated with me.

I'm new to this forum thing, but why don't we friend each other so it's easier to keep track?

Hope your having a fabulous day.

Hi, I have added you as a friend but like you I am also new to this forum so not so sure how it all works are you on Facebook? I took full body pictures and also think I look better in real life oh well i'm going to do more photos on Sunday as that will be the start of my week 9. Today I have been for a typical afternoon cream tea with my parents and aunt but I did not deviate from my primal life, they all scoffed sandwiches, cakes and Scones with clotted cream and I ordered hot water with fresh lemon juice and a lovely Tuna salad. I am 8 hours ahead of you here in the UK.

Have a great rest of the day.

Karapn is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Well hello again. Way to handle your family outing.

I am on facebook, but be forewarned. I am a fan of Adam Lambert (I don't know if you know who he is - he's a singer), but I tend to post stuff about him. https://www.facebook.com/karapn2001?ref=tn_tnmn

I will remember 8 hours, thank you. Enjoy your evening.