Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many hours of sun are you getting? page 3

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I have always avoided the sun and wear a hat when I go out walking, due to my medium pale skin and freckles that get very dark when I tan, thanks to my peachy-pale mother and Mediterranean father.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    I love my freckles

And my skin always does much better with a good tan. Strangly i dont tend to burn easily even though blue eyes/blond hair
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Got a few hours of good sun this morning before it started raining this afternoon.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

EagleRiverDee is online now Senior Member
    I've literally gone nearly a year without any real sun. Last year we had one of the most overcast summers on record. Then winter, which even when sunny, matters little our latitude. We're just now getting into the time of year where sun exposure would result in some vitamin D. I'm hoping it's sunny this year.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Karapn is offline Member
    I don't get much sun. I'm pretty fair skinned, although I used to tan when I was younger. My mother had all these skin 'growths' cut out of her when I was around 12 - she said they were little lumps caused from laying out in the sun in overcast weather when she was younger living in San Francisco. I thought... I don't want scars all over my body, so I stopped getting a lot of sun, got real pale and tended to burn after that. I probably caused more harm than good because I have always blushed too easily and now have a reddish face in most areas and decollete where I get most of my sun now.

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    none without sunscreen so I make a real effort with dietary vitamin D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123