Page 99 of 621 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199599 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 99

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Today's main meal:
    IMG00116..jpg
    Egg salad wrap, using avocado instead of yogurt & the aforementioned curry.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    curry, egg salad wrap, apple w/ coconut chocolate shell.
    2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Not really. walked some at the HEB and the doc office, not enough to count. Hunted all over the damn store for coconut milk. Found coconut cream (with sugar and stabilizers and such) in the drink mixers section, but no CM.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Ok, this needs to happen. Maybe tomorrow before I go to Lubbock to visit Husband.

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    Sprinted across HEB parking lot 2ce.
    5. Get lots of sleep.
    10 hrs. I've noticed that when allowed to sleep my way, my sleep invariably cycles between 9-10 hours ans 13-15 hours. this happen with anyone else?

6. Play.
    Nothing physical

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
    5K IU
    8. Avoid trauma.
    Yep
    9. Avoid poisonous things.
    Yep!

10. Use your mind
    Convinced someone of something they needed to do. Tried to bust out my virulent verbose vocab (the stuff that got me medals in UIL in HS) and couldn't find it today. (oh, there it is. Hrmph.) Worked through some emotional crap. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate deep seated emotional crap that's almost as old as I am? 'Cause I do....
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Hey... thanks for everything you do and everything you are... and one of these days you are going to be my curry teacher-you in? (As if I haven't enlisted you enough lately)

You rock... and I hope these firms realize it so there is a bidding war... because that would just be hot. It would be like when there's two guys at a strip club vying for a chicks attention and she just keeps reaping the benefits...

ok so that was a bit crude-but totally true-and valid.

I am certain I could have whipped out some more obtuse vocabulary for this response but it is 2 fricking am which gives me a solid excuse agreed?

<3 loves
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

I'll be your curry teacjer, chica, no worries. I may even start doing vids on here,if there are others interested.
    I LOVED the stripper metaphor. I got a good belly laugh out of that.
    As to all I've done for you... Just returning the favor. Thank YOU. As to the vocab.... it's all good...
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    5. Get lots of sleep.
    10 hrs. I've noticed that when allowed to sleep my way, my sleep invariably cycles between 9-10 hours ans 13-15 hours. this happen with anyone else?

I wish I had that problem! Lol I'd be really pissed if I couldn't find CM, as I'm so addicted to that stuff! I'm thinking about ordering it by the case online though. It's much cheaper if I order enough of it that I don't have to pay shipping.
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Naiad... if I'm allowed to sleep (like not having to get up for work), yes, I find that I do the same. Friday night I went to bed at 10:00 and got up at 9:30 a.m..... and Saturday night I went to bed at midnight and got up at 10. 9-1/2 seems to be a "minimum" of natural, let it go, no interruptions or wierd stuff sleep. 10 is optimal and once in a while 12 is awesome. The book I'm still reading "Lights Out" talks about how man used to sleep so much more before electricity indoors and artificial light. You would go to bed soon after dark, so in winters, you would normally sleep 12-13 hours. Less in the summer, maybe 9-10, but still much more than we get today. Apparently the "fake light" keeps our body thinking it's summer... so time to eat carbs (cravings) and store fat.... it's a cool book...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Had a nightmare last night. Well, sorta. I had had this one before, and I know what brings it on. Essentially, this undead gorilla lizard is stalking and killing the people who created him in the lab he was created in. Unfortunately, these people have their family up there, for whatever reason, so he's killing them too. Towards the middle of the dream, it goes lucid. I remember the dream from when I'd had it before and remember that you can't kill it except with a specific pad of paper or pencil. The scientist who owned the pad and pen tried chucking it at the creature and I grabbed it out of thin air, essentially saying "DON'T give him that, you asshole." So now the creature's chasing me to this rather rickety scaffolding that I'm climbing (last time in the dream, I climbed it out of fear), which I want it to do. Then, idiot scientist and lab tech "kill" it with... something..., and they're all relaxing. I'm going "No, you dumb shits, it ain't dead yet! You have to use this!" Right as I say the word "this", smoke and steam whirl around the killsite and the thing is back. Thry scatter to the four winds, including one tech trying to get up one the scaffolding with me. I climb down and walk out this garage door (it's never been open in that dream, I always got trapped against it) Idiot scientist's family walks in and stares at the creature like it's a feature at the zoo. I'm yelling for them to get lost and the monster turns to me. I look around the world outside the garage door, where I'm standing, and realize it's all mist and darkness and tree limbs. I realize what that usually means in my dreams and walk forward to stab the monster with the pencil and, right as he's dissolving to mist, I wake up.

I know what it means, and it'll be a bitchkitty, but I can do this. First time I've EVER had any form of lucid control in a nightmare and first time I've ever had that amount of lucid control. Bizarre.
    Time to get shit done.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Cleaned house, did weights.
    15 A2g squats, no weights
    15 (on each leg ) partial single leg squat, no weights
    45* push- ups 2 sets
    Bent over row (20 lb + bar) 2 sets
    Step- up, ( 15/ leg, 10 lb)
    prone jackknife (12)
    Took meds: vitamin, 10k IU vit D, zyrtec, Levothyroxine, 1 mg. Will take fish oil tonight after doing calcs for what I eat.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks, bone, but iy's pretty weenie compared to what I was doing abt a year ago. I'm actually kinda mad at myself for not finishing up my last set (one more set of jackknifes and step- ups,) but it just wasn't gonna happen.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks!
    My Primal Battle Tome