Page 89 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 89

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I repeat - Don't cheat him out of his chance to man up and be there for you.
    +1
    So throw this on the meditation fire: what is happening to you right now is on your path for a reason. You can learn from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Joe-
    Thank you. I'll try. I've had a lot to think about recently, but I have a feeling this all plays into a lesson about relying on others. I
    It seems like that might be the one. It's a tough one for those of us who are so used to 'doing' for others - mostly as a way to be in control and to avoid feeling the more uncomfortable things life sometimes throws our way. I got this one in spades this summer - and I leaned into it. It was hard. It was uncomfortable but I came out of it on the other side knowing that there are people who are there for me **no matter what**. Six months ago, that's not something I'd have believed.

Lean into it.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Cilla-
    I am. It's a bitch kitty, but I'm trying to.
    Interview supposedly next week. We'll see.
    Had grilled catfish, caramelized onions, romaine and tomato salad, and pork rinds with salsa for dinner. Mahi mahi tomorrow.
    Still catching up on sleep. Good night.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    20$ for cK? Stop complaining! >:0

I made my mom find black, CK jeans, ultra tight... I remember wearing them in high-school (and looking hot)... but even then they were tight (but hot, i must reiterate)... good luck fitting into those... size 2 Y_Y
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    WOO pants!

I hope the interview happens-and I hope it is utterly successful!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    I don't have any good thrift stores around me anymore. Dang it! I 'want' some new jeans and slacks, but I'm too cheap and to broke! I keep telling myself to wait, because I'm going to lose more weight. Good excuses for now.
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Just4-
    If you have steinmart, ross, TJ Maxx, or any of those nearby, I've scored some great deals there. That's actually where I got the jeans.
    Now for the massive cleaning spree I've been telling myself to get done for the past week.
    Update:
    Kitchen's sparkling now, Living room #1 is almost there (including the huge pile of mail sorted, and (will be) shredded/ filed.) I hate vacuuming.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 10-07-2010 at 11:00 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

You're such a good little housewife.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Meaty must have a deathwish....
    My Primal Battle Tome

>:3

Eh, no worries, Meaty. I'm just sensitive about comments like that. Forgiven, forgotten.
    My Primal Battle Tome