Page 82 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182582 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 82

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am going to rip somebody's head off and stuff it down their still spurting throat. The TWC website is an utter piece of shit. God forbid you make more than $40k, you hit the ceiling of benefits. God forbid you actually want a decently design site, that ain't gonna happen. I swear to god(dess)(e)(s), it's like they took the 1000 monkeys writing shakepeare technique. I hate even having to apply for it, it hurts my pride and it was BULLSHIT the way I got canned. Budgetary reasons, my fat ass. If it was budgetary reasons, then why did he get a new top of the line laptop when his ass didn't even know how to get a network drive THAT WAS AN ICON ON HIS DESKTOP?!!! "Budgetary reasons" and the city is contemplating giving the city manager a hefty raise. IT'S BULLSHIT!!! Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go kill shit in Borderlands. Paste his smiling mug on every noe of the bandits faces.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    1. I hope you are okay! And I <3 you

2. GHARTYREATYTARTERERRRR (That was my frustration...)

Im sorry you're frustrated but OH SO GLAD you can share it with us! *hugs*
    Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

For those who still think stress and sleep have nothing to do with weight:
    Tuesday (last day of work): 124 lb
    Today (3 days out of work, 2 major stressors in my life gone, full 13 hrs sleep): 119.8 lb
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

OMG OMG OMG! NO WONDER my scale hates me lately! ... hmmmm *Sleeps and quits and sleeps and gets certified and sleeps*

<3 Grats on the weightloss...

Live Like No One Else

Thanks, chiquita. I think it was more the stress of asshat and my grandmother and not sleeping that did it, as opposed to working. If you want, next time you're on Skype, I can try to explain my ritual meditation and how it works, maybe there's something similar you could do. It's really cathartic.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Thanks, chiquita. I think it was more the stress of asshat and my grandmother and not sleeping that did it, as opposed to working. If you want, next time you're on Skype, I can try to explain my ritual meditation and how it works, maybe there's something similar you could do. It's really cathartic.
    Please yes-I am down with the sickness for real!

I love meditation and it seems I will get into one way of doing it and it will work for me and then something will trigger me to either stop or it just won't work anymore IDK I am really not treating myself the best I can be lately... *eep* I am so glad for you!
    Live Like No One Else

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    ain't that the god dang truth. it's difficult, overwhelming, and uncomfortable. at least we recognize it, that's a huge step, i guess.

hugs, lady.
    +1,000,000

Recognizing your struggle(s) is half the battle, and Minxxa is right some of it comes with age, @ 25 I had 2 kids and was no where near level headed enough for that responsibility, by age 30 I was so much better, but really I can't nail down why other than I was still learning about myself. Heck I still am.
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

I haven't had kids yet because I'm still recouping from raising myself and my 2 sisters, as well as trying to drag my mother out of being a mopey teenager. People keep asking that and I keep saying "we have a plan. yadayada."
    I have firmer grasp on who I am than I've had in quite a while, but it's still gelling. It comes with the territory, but I do kinda wish this life's batch of lessons didn't include some of the shit it did. Then again, I think we all wish that. Life's a bitch and she has puppies. Oh well. Thaanks for the encouragement you guys. I'll do a meditation tonight or tomorrow or when I can and work through some more of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Today (3 days out of work, 2 major stressors in my life gone, full 13 hrs sleep): 119.8 lb
    fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

OMG so I am watching Bones... and Right in the middle of the most current episode the two main characters are in this AA place and this guy isnt sharing any info and... this other lady comes out and says

"Dont be such an ASSHAT hank"

guess who i thought of!
    <3
    Live Like No One Else