Page 79 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 79

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dammit, I gave myself a sunburn in addition to foot burns and blisters. Maybe, just maybe, I got more vit D to help make up for the absolute shittiness of the walk? 'Cause that'd rock.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Sunburn....? But... it's like... winter now...

O_o
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

Not here. Here it's still late summer, early fall. And I burn during the winter, too, if I have any exposed skin.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Her service is Monday at 1030 in Ft. Gibson, OK. My task is to dig up several hymns and songs that she loved and download them, so we can listen to them at the wake.
    Had tortilla soup (no tortillas or corn), salad with a sugary dressing (I though I heard vinaigrette, not thick sugar water) for lunch. The office somehow found out that my weakness is tres leches cake and bought that, topped with fruit. I'm hosed. There's no way I can turn that down. Oh well, dinner tonight is burger salad topped with salsa. Having cold grilled meat w/ guac and pico de gallo for a snack.
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy your cake, Naiad.
    Your co-workers got that for you because they love you.
    It will be yummy, and then you can move on---sounds like you have a great plan to do that.

You're doing a great thing by getting her favorite songs together...she would be so proud of you.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and an update----Mark just responded to my email about making your newbie post a sticky. I think he's gonna do it

Woohoo!! That'd be AWESOME!!
    My Primal Battle Tome

IF through lunch (dinner?) tomorrow. I'm only "hungry" right now because it's been time to eat for 3 hours. Must divert myself....
    My Primal Battle Tome

Still not particularly hungry. Gonna actually put in a few more pages on the novel. It's acting more like it wants to be graphic novel, which is something I've never seen one of mine do. I may give it a shot.
    My Primal Battle Tome

OneHotMama is offline Member
    Sorry about your feet and your sunburn and the tres leches cake and all you are dealing with right now. Just wanted you to know that i am thinking about you, and hope you're doing ok.