Page 69 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 69

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Friends are here in good times and bad, Naid! Vent away!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4ME View Post
    Friends are here in good times and bad, Naid! Vent away!
    +1 Yes indeed! Sending hugs!
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    +2 (.938475638477364649247839738)!!!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Dinner: Skirt steak crockpot curry over spinach, bell pepper, and broccoli
    Dessert:1/2 c "hot chocolate" (70% nuked into heavy cream and stirred), 1/2 apple and 4 strawberries nuked in 2 tbsp HWC.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-20-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    I've been attempting to contact your man through mental telepathy to tell him to give you a massage. Any luck?

1) No more wheat. Point blank, the end, do not pass go. yep.
    2) Eat more veggies. At least 30 g carbs, preferably 50 g carbs per day.
    34 g
    3) Sprint at least once a week and PBF as per e-book and WOW.
    Not today
    4) Fight inflammation. This includes:
    A) Getting O3 : O 6 levels to at least 1: 4, preferably 1:1
    2.5: 2.2, 1 tsp fish oil(more o3 than o6 today. Yay.)
    B) Watching and mediating stress. No more stress puppying.
    Aside from that post above, yeah. Then again, I slept most of the day.
    5) Sleep at least 6.5 hrs per night, preferably 8 or more.
    3 hrs last night, 10 hrs of napping
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

No, not yet, 216. I'm leaving him alone about it, though, he needs one as bad as I do. He's out in the field again this week. At least he was home for dinner tonight.
    My Primal Battle Tome

batty is offline Senior Member
    here are more hugs, whether you like it or not.

*hugs*

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Thank y'all for the hugs. Batty, even when I'm curled up and hiding in my little corner, a hug is always welcome.
    I'm so used to restraining my emotions (shit growing up) that.... eh, you get the drift. It's hard.
    You know when I said that my grandmother needed to "shit or get off the pot?" I didn't mean it quite like that. I also didn't know that would be fate's cue to beckon death quicker. I feel like I'm mourning for someone still alive, which I know I shouldn't be doing. I'm crying at the drop of a fucking hat, which is so far beyond what is normal for me. I'm torn between going home to sit watch (a family thing), or socking back the money from vacation time paid.
    We're not given more than we can take at any given point. I keep trying to believe that. It doesn't matter how slowly you stretch the rubber band, it'll snap eventually. I feel like I'm going to snap. SOON. I know, I know, my life could be much, much worse, with bigger things to worry about. God(dess)(e)(s) forbid.
    I realize this may actually work in my favor. I won't have to take funeral leave at the very start of a new job. I'll be able to get my health in order (well, a little anyways.) This may be Fate's way of trying to make up for fucking with me. I dunno. It just seems like every time I start beginning to hope, the other shoe drops. Every time I start to get my act together and get my life in running gear, something else happens to royally fuck it up. Tell you the truth, I do believe in at least one god: the Anansi/ Loki/ Coyote figure. The trickster has had so heavy a hand in my life that it's hard not to believe in it. The trickster may be only an aspect of Fate/ the Universe, but it seems to be the aspect that presents itself to me most often.
    There are days where the only things that get me through it are sheer stubbornness (If I can't win, neither can you), fervent hope that tomorrow'll be better, and the love of my husband. I try not to have those days, but they've come more and more frequently lately.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Alright, boss's last day is Thursday. We're having a going away party that day. Finger foods and such. Now to figure out what to take. I'm figuring almond flour cookies almond shortbread and/ or Valentino brownies. I may do a savory dish of some sort (veggie platter with tzatziki dip? chorizo con huevos? I'll figure something out.) I'm not expecting my food to be crowd favorites, because the only sweetening is going to be vanilla extract and chocolate. It's not like I'll have anything better to do Wed night anyways (Husband is in the field/ on way home until 2300ish.)
    My Primal Battle Tome