Page 64 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 64

OneHotMama is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Hope you're feeling better soon!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Back home from work. Lasted maybe two hours before losing what was left of dinner and probably most of my meds and supps from this morning. It's definitely the flu. Started with the aches and fevers and chills/ hot flashes today. Still fighting my body on not dry heaving. I'll break out the ginger mint tea as soon as I think I can get up off the couch. This blows ass crackers.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    aawww this sux. Get better soon!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    <3hugs<3

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    The flu sucks! {{hugs}}
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Aww no!
    Hope the ginger helps, would be more helpful if it would make itself and bring itself to you though

Get plenty of rest, feel better soon

The ginger mint tea helped immensely, I was actually able to get some sleep.
    I woke up and took out my tooth grinding mouthguard (cheapie $17 version from Walmart) only to find out that I'M STARTING TO CHEW THROUGH THE DAMN THING. Seriously. I've used it for maybe two weeks and have already left scratches, cracks, and tooth imprints in the harder plastic part on the bottom. To the point where some of the imprints have cracked through to the softer rubbery stuff, I think. WTH???!!! I'm going back to sleep.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    ick for teeth grind. you need have some relaxation in your life. nay, make that a lot of relaxation!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Dinner:
    BLT salad: 4 slices bacon, 2 fried eggs, 1/2 avocado, 1 roma tom, 1/2 med cuke, 1 shallot cooked in bacon grease, 1.5 c green leaf lettuce, half left over bacon grease. +1 glass tea. +2 squares 85% and 1/3 ox dubliner Kerrygold cheddar.
    "Lunch": 2 oz cheddar, leftover zuke lasagna
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-15-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sun-
    I know it's stress and stress does blow. As crude as this sound, only 2 things need to happen to relieve a lot of stress on me: my grandmother needs to kick it, and I need to get another job.
    Everyone else-
    Thanks for the warm wishes. I'm feeling slightly better, but still feverish and hot/ cold.
    My Primal Battle Tome