Page 63 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 63

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I do lucid occasionally. Not very often, but some. My dreams are usually similar to this, just not quite as violent.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I talked to boss this morning. Apparently, the city doesn't do exit interviews at my level. It's turn your stuff in, grab your shit, and get out. May mean I don't have to deal with a meeting w/ Boss's boss.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Good morning Naiad...... hope your Tuesday will be a great one!

Mongolian stir fry: beef, scallops, calamari, shrimp, whitefish, carrots, onions, green beans, garlic, 2 eggs, water chestnuts, garlic, chili oil/ sauce, sriracha, stir fried in butter.
    Hey, TFG! Glad to see you poke your head in here. Doin' ok. Still feeling a bit scungy, but better than I was. Tuesday's goin' good so far.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Alright, I have "proof" that humans were not meant to sit on their hindquarters for long periods of time: my ass hurts, even sitting in one of those cushy managerial type chairs. Don't tell me to get a cushion (doesn't resolve the core issue). I'm just sitting on my feet now until I get feeling back in my butt.
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Oh, NOES!!!
    "Dead End"???

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I do lucid occasionally. Not very often, but some. My dreams are usually similar to this, just not quite as violent.
    I've started having the lucid kind occasionally, and I would love to have more...do you know any techniques for encouraging them?
    Cause otherwise they're just all about sex and stuff ;-)

Not really, Kuno. I didn't want to have a meeting with him. Boss and I are taking each other out to lunch before she leaves though. She's the best boss I've ever had and quite possibly will ever have. So much like an older, more experienced version of me it's scary.
    As for the lucid dreaming, generally if I fall asleep reminding myself that I will lucid dream, I will. In order to keep myself in it, I firmly remind myself "you wanted this, deal with it," and I generally stay asleep.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Mild nausea and a 1*F fever. No wonder I'm feeling so scungy.
    My Primal Battle Tome

nDinner: Leftover zuke lasagna. I figured out how to make the zuke slices act exactly like pasta: saute it in a combination of the grease from the sausage and butter until floppy. It puffs up a little in the lasagna and doesn't make it all watery or overly salty.
    My Grand Anti Inflammation September Challenge!
    1) No more wheat. Point blank, the end, do not pass go. None. Only grain/ sugar I've had since starting this challenge (excluding birthday cake) is dark chocolate.
    2) Eat more veggies. At least 30 g carbs, preferably 50 g carbs per day.
    33g- ish
    3) Sprint at least once a week and PBF as per e-book and WOW.
    Nope
    4) Fight inflammation. This includes:
    A) Getting O3 : O 6 levels to at least 1: 4, preferably 1:1
    4:3, 1 tsp fish oil
    B) Watching and mediating stress. No more stress puppying.
    Did mostly well, still slickishthough
    5) Sleep at least 6.5 hrs per night, preferably 8 or more.
    6 hr last night, 2.5 hrs this afternoon.
    My Primal Battle Tome