Page 621 of 621 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621
Results 6,201 to 6,208 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 621

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sabine, it may sound like a lot, but the worst of it is vacuuming/ sweeping/ mopping. The laundry chugs away while I do other things, the dishwasher is easy enough, and I vetoed doing the bathroom. (Again.) (It's cleanish, but I really need to wipe down the walls of the shower again. We never use it, so it gets dusty and scungy.) Changing the sheets and sofa covers is just part of laundry for us, because of allergies. Picking up the living rooms is a maybe 10 minute task, because I've been staying on top of filing the mail.
    I need to remember to ask for the bonier pieces next time I get soup bones. (Not to self, remember enough Spanish to be able to ask for that.) On the plus side, I have a bowl of stew beef in the fridge waiting to be shredded. Hello, road food. With this batch of broth, I can at least exchange hostages with Dad (his chile powder for my stock.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm contemplating closing this journal and starting a new one. Not just because this one is so damn long, but also because this one was originally intended to be my original journey to primal. I've made that initial journey and have since moved on to tweaking and fine tuning and maintenance.
    Essentially, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and really tackle this head-on, but this tome represents the past and acts as a weight to stay.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm contemplating closing this journal and starting a new one. Not just because this one is so damn long, but also because this one was originally intended to be my original journey to primal. I've made that initial journey and have since moved on to tweaking and fine tuning and maintenance.
    Essentially, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and really tackle this head-on, but this tome represents the past and acts as a weight to stay.
    Either way we'll keep harrassing you, but in a tweaking and fine tuned manner
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Either way we'll keep harrassing you, but in a tweaking and fine tuned manner
    This!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

lambchop is offline Senior Member
    I'll keep reading if its here or a new thread!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    We will stalk you wherever you go. Bwahahahaha
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Just crosslink to whatever new thread you make from here so we can find it.

RE: forum spam, I have barely read journals lately, much less looked at other threads. Sounds like it's pretty bad out there. Wonder why they aren't being more aggressive about it? Given the reporting function, presumably it's a question of reviewing those reports. Since this is vBulletin, when they kick a user they have the option to simultaneously nuke all the other posts by that person, which ought to help with some clean-up...

Because I'm lazy and clean forgot, here's the new journal.
    My Primal Battle Tome