Page 62 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 62

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Dinner: Leftover chicken tariwala over spinach, carrot, broccoli, and red bell.
    Dessert: 4 strawberries, 1 small plum, 1/2 Blue Bell chocolate ice cream.
    5 strawberries, 1 c cinnamon whipped heaven
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-13-2010 at 07:58 AM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm boned. Holy mother of god, I'm boned. Boss's last day is the 23rd. She accepted another job. I'm somewhere between wanting to put my fist/ foot through the nearest structural support and depressed. That engineering company needs to interview me yesterday.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    ACK.
    Sending hugs and calming mind-waves.....

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Got a pillow that needs a good beating?

*hug*

This day just keeps getting better and better. I'm home now because the crud I had yesterday made a reappearance. I'm trying not to freak about the whole job thing, but it's a hard reaction to control, especially with low sleep and being down with the crud. That's a sorry excuse, I know. On to naptime and healing myself and trying not to freak out. Maybe if I sleep, this urge for violence shall pass. If it doesn't, I have an appointment with Fenrir and a patch of dirt to finally keep.
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you can get some good rest.

Managed to sleep about 4.5 hrs. Feeling better. Emotions are back under control, I think part of that was a dream I had.
    Dreamed my boss, a friend of mine, and I were at a church (the one I went to when I was much younger) and we were taking my blue pick up . The interior was exactly like my corolla, and it was obviously my car, but it was no car I'd ever owned. I got in and started moving shit around in the back seat so my friend could sit down. Some of the stuff I was moving was obviously symbolic, like a reference to my childhood (favorite stuffed animal), a bunch of work- related papers, and a bunch of clutter. I think that was sort of like a brain defrag. Anywho, once I get it all shuffled around, friend gets in on the side that I'd shoved all the crap to, making it clear that he really didn't care. He just wanted to get out of the church parking lot. So he and boss pile in and I pop it into reverse and scream around a couple corner, nearly hitting a couple pedestrians. Friend makes a comment and I say something to the effect of "I don't fucking care." I pop the truck into drive and somehow use a parking stop as a ramp, going up into a tree filled with a bunch of shiny crap, before touching back down to earth as I pop it back into reverse. We squeal halfway across the parking lot and I use another parking stop as a launchpad into the air (roughly 40'). Pop it back into drive and peel out as the truck hits ground. Then, after sufficiently freaking out boss and friend with the aerial acrobatics, I leave the parking lot.
    A much more symbolic dream than I've had in quite some time. I know what it's saying, too, just a message that I didn't want to hear for a while.
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    *blink*.... whoa ....

Lunch: iceberg lettuce, pineapple, ham, mandarin oranges, ranch, jalapeno, banana pepper, cuke
    Snack: 1 square dark chocolate
    Dinner: broccoli in cheddar sauce (cheddar and HWC), zuke lasagna

My Grand Anti Inflammation September Challenge!

1) No more wheat. Point blank, the end, do not pass go. Their may have been some in the ranch. I'm not gonna sweat it
    2) Eat more veggies. At least 30 g carbs, preferably 50 g carbs per day.
    40g, give or take.
    3) Sprint at least once a week and PBF as per e-book and WOW.
    Nope
    4) Fight inflammation. This includes:
    A) Getting O3 : O 6 levels to at least 1: 4, preferably 1:1
    2:1, 3 tsp fish oil
    B) Watching and mediating stress. No more stress puppying.
    Failed at that today, until I got sleep.
    5) Sleep at least 6.5 hrs per night, preferably 8 or more.
    5.5 hr last night, 4.5 hrs this afternoon.
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Managed to sleep about 4.5 hrs. Feeling better. Emotions are back under control, I think part of that was a dream I had.
    Dreamed my boss, a friend of mine, and I were at a church (the one I went to when I was much younger) and we were taking my blue pick up . The interior was exactly like my corolla, and it was obviously my car, but it was no car I'd ever owned. I got in and started moving shit around in the back seat so my friend could sit down. Some of the stuff I was moving was obviously symbolic, like a reference to my childhood (favorite stuffed animal), a bunch of work- related papers, and a bunch of clutter. I think that was sort of like a brain defrag. Anywho, once I get it all shuffled around, friend gets in on the side that I'd shoved all the crap to, making it clear that he really didn't care. He just wanted to get out of the church parking lot. So he and boss pile in and I pop it into reverse and scream around a couple corner, nearly hitting a couple pedestrians. Friend makes a comment and I say something to the effect of "I don't fucking care." I pop the truck into drive and somehow use a parking stop as a ramp, going up into a tree filled with a bunch of shiny crap, before touching back down to earth as I pop it back into reverse. We squeal halfway across the parking lot and I use another parking stop as a launchpad into the air (roughly 40'). Pop it back into drive and peel out as the truck hits ground. Then, after sufficiently freaking out boss and friend with the aerial acrobatics, I leave the parking lot.
    A much more symbolic dream than I've had in quite some time. I know what it's saying, too, just a message that I didn't want to hear for a while.
    This is an amazing dream.
    Have you ever done any lucid dreaming?