Page 619 of 621 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621 LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 619

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The vapor rub likely wouldn't get used. I have actually never used it in my life.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

As much as I lvoe the people here, and this forum, I'm getting irritated by the spam enough now that I'm actually contemplating leaving. While I appreciate the laissez faire and hands off method Mark and the worker bees take in every other aspect of the forum, even my lazy ass is getting irritated by how little they seem to care about the forum and how it's being overrun. It cannot be that difficult to appoint a mod or 3 in each time zone to monitor for spam if they won't do it themselves.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    No, read your PMs!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Just did. I'll hang tight.
    Architects are morons. This idiot can't figure out that a 2% graded alley with no cross slope or valley gutters means minimal grading.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hope the dog doesn't get knocked up. Why do you have to wait to spay her? We neutered our male at like 8 weeks. He borders on feminine now, but he's fine... lol

(on the other hand that might be while he looks like a coon dog and not a lab - no testosterone to make him big and bulky like our other lab who was going to be used to studding until he started pissing on everything - had him neutered at age 3 or so).
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

The vet originally wanted to wait until 6 months old, which I was fine by. The only reason I didn't run her in the instant I figured out she was in heat is that we go out of town Wednesday and I discovered it Friday evening. If she gets pregnant, all it does is jack up the price of the spay. She's not having puppies and she is getting fixed. That's non negotiable.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    The vet originally wanted to wait until 6 months old, which I was fine by. The only reason I didn't run her in the instant I figured out she was in heat is that we go out of town Wednesday and I discovered it Friday evening. If she gets pregnant, all it does is jack up the price of the spay. She's not having puppies and she is getting fixed. That's non negotiable.
    Understand totally. We had a cat who went into heat just a month or so after we got her (she was a rescue cat). The vet wouldn't spay her during her heat b/c it's a messy messy process, I guess. So we had to time it just right between heat cycles. Only thing I didn't realize about animals is that if they don't get knocked up on the first heat cycle, they go into heat again right away - she went into heat again 2 weeks later...then there was only a week between the 2nd and 3rd heat cycle. We finally timed it right and got her fixed for the lower price.

Now to get her declawed so she stops trying to rip my kids' faces off! Stupid bitch cat!

Reading over Sabine's journal reminded me that I need to go on a cleaning spree before we leave. I don't need to do much, but it's enough that I can't just ignore it. Laundry mountain needs to become a laundry hamper again. I need to run the dishwasher and clean out the disposal. Take the trash out. Clean the master bath (including the unused shower). Sweep/ mop/ vacuum. Change sheets and wash sofa covers. Put away my shoes and pick up both living rooms.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Damn it... all this talk about cleaning. Guess I better make my list...

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My apartment is not dirty enough to really clean. I'm putting away some sweaters this evening, might vacuum a couple of the rugs, but that's all that's really needed unless I went all out and started dusting and wiping down surfaces. I usually only do that before parties or if something gets really scuzzy. Sometimes I wish I had more things to clean.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).