Page 613 of 621 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 613

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Love the blog, great idea! I should hit the thrifts more! My name is Kym and I'll be stopping by to see what you are wearing more often!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Spammer, if you're gonna comment on your food, I'd suggest starting your own journal and FOLLOWING THE DIET, rather than serving up shit no one wants. Now take your beef "thing" and blast your way to Tychee.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

As much as I detest the idea, it would probably deter a LOT of spammer traffic if you banned photos and links for the 1st 24- 72 hrs under the guise of "account approval." No point in spamming someone if you can't get your ad out.
    I see Debauchery has come and gone. The Starbucks was sugar free, the bean burrito was the antithesis of healthy. My body helpfully reminded me of that by bloating up and becoming so gassy I could get to Tychee on my own power and kill all the spammers.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Well, at least you are putting gas to good use.

Lunch is 3 fried eggs.
    Last night, Geek showed me a couple interesting studies. One indicated that girls who were under stress at an early age grew up with higher inclination towards anxiety and related issues. That was a "no shit" moment for me, but it's nice to see science to back it up. The other did the math on the longer life span- vitamin D link and proved it to be, while statistically viable, mostly meaningless in real life. Keep taking your D, but don't expect to live forever because of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I always crave those stupid bean burritos too! And when I see some damn skinny b slurping her grande frap through those perfect green straws I get a little mad and wish them fatness and varicose veins. I become a jealous monster in my older days. I am hoping a return to health will help me stop that green shit in it's tracks.

Ummm... Kymma, I AM one of those skinny b's. I get it sugar free, and it's never a frap, but you get the idea. I AM jealous of the little turds that can eat and drink anything and everything with no notable ill effect, though.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Even though you are skinny, you seem cool. I go on a case by case basis always. LOL! I am a skinny b living in a fat b's body. I guess I should just get an iced coffee with heavy cream and be content.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I generally do get a chai breve, but I'll occasionally splurge for a sugarfree something or other.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My stomach is staging a revolt. I'm not sure if it's the coffee intake in the last 24 hrs or a bug (Geek's got it, too, so I guess it's a bug) but things are moving around in a way they shouldn't and I keep getting the hot and cold like SOMETHING wants to come up but keeps getting denied. I only hafta last another hour and a half.
    My Primal Battle Tome