Page 612 of 621 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 612

canio6 Guest
    Ah, Naiad, you are awesome. Best spammer hack ever.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    OMG that's funny. I can't believe a spammer spammed your hate for them. hahahaha I almost don't want to push that little black triangle b/c that is just entirely too funny!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I honestly thought that might deter a few of them. Damn. Oh well, maybe the little shit doesn't read English.
    I had a donut earlier. It was good.
    Then I had chevre with cuke and carrot slices, which was better.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    That is too good. Mar00y, I may be falling in love. I've never met a spambot who could laugh at themselves the way you do. Didn't keep me from hitting the Triangle of Death, but I want you to know, I did it with love.

Lunch is leftover chile chix (made with the bird I crockpotted Tues) wrapped in green leaf with chevre and avocado chunks.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

This riprap calculation is gonna be the death of me, I swear. Too damn many unknowns.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Naiad... not sure if you shop at Amazon much or even like Amazon, but they have a widget you can get for your site. As I understand what is listed on their site, if someone goes to Amazon using the widget on your page, you get a cut of any item they place in their shopping cart before they close the window. If they close the window, they would have to go back to your site to reopen the link. If they put things in their cart before closing the window, even if they don't buy those items today, but instead buy them a week later, you still get a cut as long as they don't remove that item from their cart. They have 30 days to purchase the item after putting it in their cart after starting the window from your widget.

You start at 4%. If you "sell" more than 6 items in a month, you get 7%. Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thanks, Jen! Blogger's being stupid, but I have it up there. I still need to figure out how to get that lame white frame to go away.
    For those who're using it, beware: Adblock Plus will make it where it doesn't even show up when you're fiddling with it in your template. It recognizes Amazon ads and blocks them.
    My Primal Battle Tome

House is clean (don't go looking in the master bath.) Swept, mopped, wiped down, bleached, and actually might pass a cursory inspection, so long as you don't think baker's racks should be organized, fireplace mantles should be clear, or the floor shouldn't have anything on it (we have more books than bookcases.) Laundry is in progress, including the dog's blankets and the comforter.
    Dinner was catfish with cheese, ranchero sauce, and avocado with rice and iceberg salad on the side and pork skins and chips and salsa. No breakfast, no lunch, and I'm angling for no dessert.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Breakfast was an egg wrap (3 eggs cooked in an open face omelet and rolled around 3 slices of bacon.) Lunch was a Savannah salad from McAlister's, sans the cretins.
    Today's blog post
    My Primal Battle Tome