Page 61 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 61

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Just spent 20-25 min nude sunbathing in backyard. Started to get a little nauseous, so came inside. Better now. Now back to Hiro Protagonist and Y.T.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Just spent 20-25 min nude sunbathing in backyard.
    yay for real vitamin D!

I think we're just about at the end at our latitude....

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Just spent 20-25 min nude sunbathing in backyard. Started to get a little nauseous, so came inside. Better now. Now back to Hiro Protagonist and Y.T.
    i am jealous. not about the nausea. heh.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Eh. even if it doesn't get me my vit D, it still works wonders on my mood and scars, so I'll keep it up. I love having a cinder block fence.
    By the by, I was referring to Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash with Hiro and Y.T.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    ....giggitty...

IF: 21:15 hrs
    Dinner (8 PM): 2 c chicken curry (way too cardamom and cayenne heavy, gonna need to cut those back) over raw spinach and half a carrot, 1/5 red bell, 1/2 c broccoli sauteed in 2 tbsp (accidentally) brown butter.
    Dessert: 1.5 green black 85% square
    My Grand Anti Inflammation September Challenge!
    1) No more wheat. Point blank, the end, do not pass go. Still doing good. Not a chance of any today.
    2) Eat more veggies. At least 30 g carbs, preferably 50 g carbs per day.
    36g. Feeling pretty good. I may adjust downward and try to hang between 30g and 40g.
    3) Sprint at least once a week and PBF as per e-book and WOW.
    Flamed off energy by sprinting across the HEB parking lot. Got some strange looks.
    4) Fight inflammation. This includes:
    A) Getting O3 : O 6 levels to at least 1: 4, preferably 1:1
    2:1.9, 1 tsp fish oil
    B) Watching and mediating stress. No more stress puppying.
    Got a little irritated at stupid drivers and the fact that everyone and their dog was at the damn store, but it's better now. Shoulders still bugging me though. It's a relic of the car wreck I was in several months ago. Hurts off and on, but it's getting worse. I should probably go see a chiropractor about that, but I'm a bit leery, after hearing so many horror stories.
    5) Sleep at least 6.5 hrs per night, preferably 8 or more.
    13.5 hrs. Thank the gods for the weekend.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hmmm.... I think moderating my stress has actually helped me with ignoring wheat and sugar and crap. I smelled my husband's naan at dinner and realized that all I could smell that I really wanted from it was the butter. Everything's tasting so much sweeter now. And when the hell did butter sauteed broccoli get a cinnamon smell and why did no one ever tell me this?! I think realizing that I've been worrying about shit I had no right worrying abut helped. I had no idea how much that visit to Dallas for my grandmother and her illness has been riding me until I did it. That was just a weight lifted from my shoulders. I think, right now, my only real MAJOR stress is the job thing, and I'm hoping that's resolved. Everything else is petty grievances and irritations (stupid people tricks, shoulder, etc.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    +1 for real sun and for less stress Great stuff!

in regards to food tasting and smelling different I have noticed the same thing, and we're not alone on this forum about thinking so too. The other day I smelled someone peel an orange. From 15 - 20 feet away, behind a office divider! I only realised where the smell came from when my co-worker got up to toss the peels.

Hope your job stress is getting resolved too, and very soon!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

DAMMIT! I don't want to see Indianapolis or the Texans, I want to see the Bears. But of all the channels I have, all I get is reruns of college football, the Indianapolis game, and the Texans game. And I can't find an online stream.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Feeling kinda... not sick, but not healthy either. Kinda pre- sick, if that makes any sense. That hangover of blearg you get before the rest of the cold/ flu/ resp virus sets in. The sore throat's here. Off the scrounge up some hot tea and lime.
    My Primal Battle Tome