Page 608 of 621 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 608

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dinner was sausage, curry sausage, bell pepper (red, green), citrus marinated chix tit, onion, and a small avocado. Exercise was breaking up more of the brush pile and probably some housework.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Sounds like a slightly more idiot proof version of Valentino brownies/ cake.
    The kitchen is mostly spotless (ignore the baking soda splash by the sink), living room 1 is clean, the laundry room is clean, the main bathroom is... well, it's cleaner... the mystery stench was identified as rotting broccoli and removed from the house to the dumpster. I've got this violent "Clean all the things!" urge going, and something's nudging me to get it done SOON or I might not be able to for a long time. Hopefully that means I'll get the local job, but we'll see.
    Now to attack my lab. If I don't come back, assume it ate me alive and send in Geek.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My lab and I came to a draw. It's not completely clean, but I'm not eaten, either.
    I'm allergic to the gunk the hair stylist sprayed my hair with. It's over perfumed, which is a problem to begin with, but the perfume is what causes my allergic reaction. I've been sneezing since my haircut, and my eyes itch. she wanted to put more gunk by the same company (It's a 10) into my hair after she cut it, but I declined, because I could already smell how much it made my hair reek of fake "clean."
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was the rest of the sausage from last night, 2 eggs fried in butter, and dirty kale (used to clean the pan after the eggs.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Last night at the in-laws was a bust. Had I been the only one attacking the astronaut chicken, I coulda stayed okay. I wasn't. It was the first thing gone, before the store bought fried chicken and buffalo wings I didn't touch (fear of cottonseed oil.) So, I ate bread, and insta taters, and a cherry turnover, and half a pan of Rice Krispy treats along with the astronaut chicken.
    Doing research for the interview today.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good luck today!
    Georgette

Thanks, Geo!
    Today's blog post on picking a decent suit that doesn't necessarily break the bank: Suits Me
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Looking forward to hearing about the interview and how they hire you on the spot!

And when you're doing telling that story, you can tell me how to make rice stuffing b/c I plan to make some for the potluck coming up at work. Thanks!!

GOOD LUCK!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

One of them sounded like she wanted to (my main interviewer.) She was even talking about cancelling the other interview they have set up for Wed (with a guy out of Dallas.) I should know by the end of the week, because they would want me to start Mon.
    Rice Stuffing
    2 c rice
    1 lb sausage, (not breakfast sausage, the sage sausage is good, as is summer sausage), diced if applicable
    1 carrot, diced
    1 celery stalk, diced
    1 onion, diced
    1 head garlic (for the average person, this equates to 3 cloves of garlic)
    seasoning to taste
    broth per recipe
    Cook the rice according to package directions, except using broth instead of water and adding sage, oregano, parsley, pepper, and marjoram to the mix. Saute sausage until brown and broken up. Throw in veggies, if using, and cook til soft. Add the rice. Toss it all together in the pan. Cook until sausage is done.
    My Primal Battle Tome