Page 593 of 621 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 593

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm using Earthpaste right now. It has salt in it, but doesn't taste salty. It also has bentonite clay and a few other things.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, they didn't have that at my hippie store. All they had without glycerin or silica was that tooth powder, and I'm not too keen on that stuff anymore. I made my own, using this recipe (sans DE and essential oils, plus xylitol) with calcium powder I bought at the hippie store. If you make it, she's not kidding about one part at a time with CO. Hers took 3, mine took 2.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I hope you make the interviewer piss himself with giddy anticipation that you can start this job next Monday.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I hope you make the interviewer piss himself with giddy anticipation that you can start this job next Monday.
    Danke! I'm gunning for that, too.
    Now I'm just trying to figure out the lunch interview idea again. I hope it's not catered sammiches. If they take me somewhere, I can choose the most primal food on the menu and ignore the bread with a bit more class. Will I eat bread to get this job? Fuck yes, if that's what it takes to stay professional enough to get it. One lunch of eating in a lifetime is NOT worth missing out on a job. (THen again, Aleve and muscle relaxers will be my friend as soon as I get home if I do partake, so I'll avoid it if possible.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    NK, that spambot said the exact same thing on another thread... odd.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    There's always crappy salads, yes? I mean, not very nourishing, but at least you can eat something to keep up appearances. And a huge breakfast beforehand! Good luck on your thing today (you have a thing today, right?)!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck at the interview today! Knock 'em dead!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yes, I have an interview today. It's the lunch interview for the company I really, REALLY want to work. I'm intending to get a salad, wherever we go. It'll probably be somewhere I'm too poor to eat at very often (I can dream for the swanky restaurant in the nearby office complex, can't I? Actually, that's where a LOT of business deals go down (aside from the golf course), so it's quite possible. And that place has a KILLER salad bar.) I rarely eat lunch nowadays, so no breakfast is probably a better bet.
    I have to leave house at 1045, so I have 30 min to get there and 15 min of Murphy time. It's 930 and I'm already showered. Can you tell I'm excited?
    My Primal Battle Tome

*Blinkblink* *pokes scale and reweighs* *blinkblink*
    I am apparently 120.6 lb today. I was 124 and change a few days ago. Either the scale's a lying sonuvabitch for one of those, or broccoli is my new best friend (well, I've always loved it, but YKWIM.) I'm leaning towards lying sonuvabitch, myself, but I'll run with it.
    FUCK! suit pants are looser than ever. Now where'd I put that good belt?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Good luck on the interview, and nice work on the broccoli diet!