Page 592 of 621 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 592

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Goodbye, spammer. I think I'll practice my MARKsmanship on your comet, dumbass.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Woke up in a not so great mood because of the fuckhead do next door that barks to bark. Cops won't do anything (the most they did was send animal control out to make them shut their dog up. It worked for 3, count'em, 3, days.) I requested politely, I've banged on their door at 3 in the morning, I've squirted their damn untrained dog with a hose. I think when I get a job, it's time to find a super soaker or used paintball gun. If they won't train it not to bark, I'll train it not to come outside. When it's pissing and shitting on their floors, maybe they'll take the time to train the damn things not to bark (even a fucking Dalmatian and some shithead Pomeranians can retain that much training.) It's because the dog is stupid (neither breed is known as intelligent) and bored (no toys in that yard at all and they rile each other up into barking fits at that gate just under our bedroom window (did I mention it's a wrought iron gate the little fucks can see through, so they bark at every leaf that blows by?)
    Anyways.
    Almost done with the baby blanket. Apparently, she's going for pastels and girly, not pink and brown. Too late to rip it out now, she's getting bold pink and brown stripes.
    I need to clean house today. It's starting to look a little filthy for my tastes.
    Dinner last night was 'cue. Green beans, iceberg salad, smoked chicken, and enough sausage to choke a $50 hooker. I doubt it was primal sausage, but it's more primal than that sauce slathered chopped beef.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Ugh, that interview does not sound inspiring. I hope the one tomorrow goes better.

Yeah, I'm really not keen on that company right now, but, at the same time, I'll say yes to that job if offered. To turn it down might be to shoot myself in the foot.
    I still need to clean and finish that blanket. I went to Wally and the hippie store for stuff and then sat and talked with Geek on how to rig a water container spigot that doesn't leak (yay, Home Repo.)
    Sipping on a sugar free Fourbucks coffee. I should've just gotten tea or plain coffee, but I'm not in a good mood, thanks to fucking pendejos at Ballmart.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Today's blog post on how not to land on People of Walmart.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    All caught up. I hope something comes from the job interview on Friday.

Is the type of person they're looking for the only concern you have with the job interview from Wednesday? Maybe what they were trying to communicate wasn't what was actually communicated. Maybe instead of desperate they meant someone who needs a job (unlike the one who turned down their offer) and is willing to put in the hard work and effort to keep it?

Hopefully if they offer and you accept, it turns out to be better than the impression you got from the interview.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Jenn-
    I hope that's what they meant, but that's not the impression I got. It also didn't impress me when the interviewer got his calendar wrong and though the interview was at 1430 and not 1400. I've also read up on the company on glassdoor and wasn't impressed. a running theme is that they work you to death and pay as low as they can get away with, or lower.
    I'm just hoping for the company I interview with tomorrow. I want that job SO badly, it's not even funny. I'd be getting in on the ground floor of the firm in this area. THey have only one person for the area, and he's moving from Ft. Worth for it. They need more. They're interviewing between 5 and 8 people tomorrow, at most, and I think that's all the interviews they're doing for the area, since they're coming from Ft. Worth to interview for that day only. I'd like to think they already have their minds pretty much made up on a team and they're just checking boxes, but I'm not counting on it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

0.o My jump drive just survived a trip through the washer and dryer and not only maintained functionality, but all it's info!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Mance, dear mance. I appreciate your joy in double checking me, but if you'd actually read, instead of spamming people, you'd note that's already been taken care of. I have no love for your kind. Hop on the next trip to Hubble, without protection (as your kind seems to enjoy going bareback.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: chipotle garlic hamburger and steamed broccoli, covered with Swiss cheese
    I made a homemade remineralizing toothpaste, mostly out of curiosity and trying to healing this damn cavity the dentist would want to fill, because I'm happy NOT going to the dentist. Tried it tonight. Teeth definitely feel cleaner than they did with the hippie tooth powder, and it tastes more neutral than salt and more salt. I actually can't get over how smooth they feel. We'll see how this goes. I may keep using it, even if I do end up having to go to the dentist. *cue Little Shop of Horrors "You'll Be a Dentist" music*
    My Primal Battle Tome