Page 591 of 621 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 591

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, job application is away.
    I don't know that it's in the air. I think this is more my body needling me to get my ass back to true primal and not the half ass, kinda sorta, not really primal I've done these past several days.
    I'm really trying to listen for the Mother, but she's being quiet and the Father has piped up to sit, watch, and wait, don't force it. Patience is a virtue, I guess.
    Time to shower, update blog, work on blanket, and prep for tomorrow.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Today's blog post on cheapass minimalist moccasins.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was two eggs fried in coconut oil. Went to my previous employer and picked up my last check, only to find out that the ATM was down for repairs. Fark.
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I liked your blog post on hair. I still have a meh/hate relationship with my hair. Meh is the closest to like I can get with my hair. I like the color I just did. It's a light cool blonde and with my hair color, its gone to a dark golden blonde without pulling yellows. I'm still in the process of growing it out. Had almost an inch cut off the ends and had to have an inch and a half cut on my layers. I am no longer wearing ponytails, but pulling it up in clips. Ponytails are what caused the damage in my layers. I hate the curls. The underneath layer is practically straight and everywhere else is curly. I do straighten my hair once every few weeks and go through a lot to protect it the best I can. I think the one thing that pisses me off more than anything is when black chicks look at me and say "Do you that you can use an eyebrow pencil to darken your eyebrows because they are lighter than your hair". Told one at my old job, "Wow, they have something that darkens your eyebrows???? I never knew" and walked away. My eyebrows are a platinum blonde and the hair is a darker blonde. Really??? Could someone have gotten that one right but NOOOOOO. Grrrrrr
    Georgette

Mine are naturally much darker than my hair, to the point it looks like I dye my hair or color my brows. I've never had anyone say anything on it, although whether it's cause I scare them or they don't notice, I'm unsure.
    Dinner was ribeyes (yes, with an 's'. What idiot thought a 6 oz steak was big enough is beyond me) and steamed broccoli, slathered in garlic butter (enough that it didn't all melt) and caesar salad. If you ever get the people from Gourmet Meats, Inc hit you up door to door, jump on it. These steaks are the most tender I've ever had. Really didn't even need the knife. (Bypass if you're allergic to pineapples or papaya, though, as they use a bromelain tenderizer.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, hello fucking spammer. Congrats on finding page 2 of my journal. Now get your ass of your namesake comet and get lost fuckhead. Your brethren are waiting on you in deep space.
    My Primal Battle Tome

After acknowledging my faith, my life has been much quieter and things have been rolling in better. I found a piece of rose quartz in my stone collection that seems to almost glow with the Mother's energy. With that in my pocket, sodalite in my ears, and turquoise and lapis around my neck, I should have all the grounding and reminders of love I need at the interview today. I'm also practicing power posturing.
    I'm calmer today. Things are lining up and falling into place.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *sends happy thoughts your way for the interview*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

It's a bad sign when you walk out of the interview and everything but your bank account is screaming "not here, anywhere but here."
    It was a bit of a let down. I may have impressed them (although I'm not feeling it), but they didn't impress me. Especially when he said he'd already had at least one person turn them down based on the offer and they want desperate ("not a young lady whose husband makes 150k at [oil company]... but someone with mouths to feed who needs a job.")
    Kinda bummed now. Was hoping that one's work out. Oh well, on to Friday. That's the one I REALLY REALLY want.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Got it? Flaunt it, Baby!
    My Primal Battle Tome