Page 588 of 621 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 588

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Fear can push some into faith as they feel have nothing left. Fear does hinder people. Understanding some of your background, I understand where your fear stems from. I know I'm quoting Yoda properly, but didn't he say something to the affect of "Let go of fear"? If you can let go of fear, good things will follow. I have to tell myself this everyday and it does help.
    See my 2nd image above. It's Yoda's quote on fear and hate. Fear has led me by the nose much of my life. I guess it's time to face some of those fears and stand them down, no matter how much it hurts.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I've always considered the trinity as three manifestations of the same idea, sort of the way the block on the cover of Godel, Escher, Bach appears as a G, an E, or a B, depending on which side you view it from. The ineffable Father cannot be apprehended by any means of the agnostic, by definition, although He is the very set of scientific laws the agnostic utilizes and is present in everything (whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere, as the saying goes); Son as manifestation; Spirit as the agent or active component. At least, that is how I understand it.
    Yeah, at least you can say you have wrapped your head around it, even partially. I just shrug my shoulders and accept it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    See my 2nd image above. It's Yoda's quote on fear and hate. Fear has led me by the nose much of my life. I guess it's time to face some of those fears and stand them down, no matter how much it hurts.
    I saw that.

I went through the same phase and fight it often. It takes a lifetime to erase that fear and hatred but it can be done.
    Georgette

SQUEEEEE!!!!!
    Interview with that engineering firm next Friday! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Cool. Which one? errr...I'll ask you on text.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Just got fired. For the same shit they wanted me to fix not even a week ago. Way to give me a chance, douchebags.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm sorry NK. Maybe it's perfect timing...why yes engineering firm, I can start Monday.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Maybe. I'm not holding my breath. This seems suspiciously well timed.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Ouch.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I hope this is GOOD timing and not just coincidental. Sending happy thoughts.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).