Page 578 of 621 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 578

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Serious question: Someone over in frustrations was venting about clothes and being a fashion junkie with a budget. I was seriously tempted to link/ blurb to the blog as a response, but I think it might come across as spammy/ self serving. Am I just being paranoid?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately for me, I know nothing about fashion, so half of what you say in your blog is Greek to me. I am glad you have a following though.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Jenn, I'm over the moon about it.
    HOLY FUCK, Y'ALL! My total view count just effectively grew by half again in less than 24 hrs! That's not even counting blog crawlers. I'll hit 1000 views on my little blog tomorrow, at this rate. This is farking awesome!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I say post a link anyway. It's relevant!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Yeah, I posted it.
    It's comin down a gully washer out there. They're calling for for 3-4 inches today. For you people who are going "only 3-4 in? What's the big deal?," let me remind you that I live in a scrub desert where our yearly norm is just under 15 inches. I would make a crack about cleaning out the storm sewers, but we don't have those. We get gutter flow, playas, and draws to handle this. With the kind of rainfall we normally get, that handles it nicely. Today, on the other hand, I hafta figure out how to get out of the neighborhood without my car floating away or flooding out.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yeah, I posted it.
    It's comin down a gully washer out there. They're calling for for 3-4 inches today. For you people who are going "only 3-4 in? What's the big deal?," let me remind you that I live in a scrub desert where our yearly norm is just under 15 inches. I would make a crack about cleaning out the storm sewers, but we don't have those. We get gutter flow, playas, and draws to handle this. With the kind of rainfall we normally get, that handles it nicely. Today, on the other hand, I hafta figure out how to get out of the neighborhood without my car floating away or flooding out.
    Ditto. I'm actually pondering back routes, as both major streets we live off of have dips. Any idea if Illinois or Thomason would be better?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I was gonna say post the blog. It's a service for womankind everywhere.

You guys really do need the rain though, but yeah I understand. We've had that much rain here almost all this week. Be safe out there today.
    Georgette

Thanks, Geo. That really means a lot to me.
    Twibble, Illinois might be marginally better. Take the loop and avoid Wadley, creeks, draws, and playas like the pague.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Last night's dinner was more primalfredo, using up the last of the spag squash.
    I ended up being 15 min late to work, because of the weather. I even left 15 min early, in the hopes of skirting the problem areas and making up some work. Mother Nature saw my plans, laughed, and rained harder.
    I probably should've eaten breakfast today. Oh well. Lunch today is leftover meatza, but that doesn't sound particularly appetizing.
    Tonight is Science! With Food! night, but that's if I can make it to Midland.
    Honestly, the waether has me worried. I should probably see what the 100 year flood rainfall is.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I knew it. I knew something was coming. One fuck up from learning a new language and I went from Golden child to one mistake away from fired. I need a new job.
    My Primal Battle Tome