Page 577 of 621 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 577

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It's pleasant but, boy, is it strange.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: "fettuccine" alfredo. Nuked Spag squash, nuked steamed broccoli, Italian chix tit, and homemade alfredo sauce (cream, butter, parm.) I guess I over cooked the last one or something, because the spag squash actually played VERY nicely this time and wasn't overly sweet. All that (including half the spag squash) for 1058 cal, 25 carbs, 50.5 g protein, and 88 g fat. I'm happy.
    (No, I don't know a dairy free alfredo. I'm not looking for one, either. I like the real thing.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Food
    Nothin, yet.
    Sleep
    Didn't sleep for shit last night. Went to bed around midnight, still full of energy. Laid there for a while trying to meditate my brain to sleep. Finally fell asleep. Woke up when Geek came to bed. Woke up when he started snoring. Woke up when he got up to go to the bathroom, then I got up and went. Woke up around 5 and just kinda laid there trying to sleep for an hour. Got up half an hour before my alarm. Not really tired, though.
    TMI
    Finally broke down and took a stool softener last night. My belly's starting to hurt from being back up, so I decided to help it along. I had one this morning, but there's still stuff up there.
    Looks like shark week was a true skip, thank the gods.
    Mood

Oddly good, given that I didn't get much sleep. Helping a friend work his way through what is a difficult process for him and a no-brainer process for me. Granted, growing up with little extra funds relieved me of some of the emotions he's dealing with now. It's hard to feel entitled to a certain quality of life above survival when you had to claw your way up and earn everything you have.
    Geek wants a jambalaya style curry tonight, where the rice cooks in the sauce. If I'm careful with what I eat for lunch, I should be able to handle the empty carbs well enough.
    Mom's bugging me about communication and how she worries when I don't call or text her and keeps dropping hints that she wants me to live closer. I've never seen the point of calling to gossip. I'll call her if I catch wind of family news from Pat or Dad; I call on all obligatory occasions; I call if I need to exchange information. I see no point in calling her to listen about which of the 50 dogs just jumped the fence or how her tv shows are going. I also don't WANT to live closer to my family. There are days that 300 miles is too close. If I'm in easy range of my parents, I'd get drop-ins, as mom has never figured out that you call before you visit someone (neither did her mother or my middle sister, for that matter.) It's stressful enough handling mom from far away, I don't want to deal with "well, I decided to pop by for a visit today. What's for dinner?"
    Exercise
    I spent my evening helping the friend with his issues, so I couldn't leave the laptop long enough to go do something.
    Blog
    Because this is actually kinda important to me, I've decided it needs it's own section. I hit 600 views, excluding bot crawlers, last night. I'm rather proud of that, especially given that every other blog I've started and abandoned in under 200 views, including crawlers. Anyways, today's post is up, and involves some layout changes and some boots with an extra zero in their price.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-27-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Hope the tummy crap (harr harr) clears up soon.

Congrats on the blog boost! I've mostly stopped checking up on my blog's stats because they make me a little sad. My "orgasm" post got 84 page views though =P Next highest was me thinking about using coconut oil on my tattoo (40 views).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

It looks like my most popular ones are Cheapass Math and Patterns and Prints, coming in at 39 and 20, respectively. I need to get Cuts and Fits up today, later.
    My Primal Battle Tome

*Gawps* 91 hits, so far today. Only 5 of those are crawler traffic, and there's only 13 referrals on my list. Holy shit, I have regular readers!
    *HAPPY DANCE*
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Dude! You rule!

I still desperately need to come up with a better name for my blog. And an official email address. My old gmail account needs to retire (silly.little.goth).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I use my main gmail (pookelisahalfling) for almost everything that's not spam or professional.
    As to a name:
    Odds and Endless?
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: green curry (curry paste, coconut milk, broth, bell peppers, bamboo shoots, onion, cabbage, chix.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Second blog post of the day is up! Contrary to the photo, it's not about high fives.
    My Primal Battle Tome