Page 576 of 621 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 576

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I cleaned out my subscription folder over the summer and deleted Lopi along with a few others. I was following too many journals.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I accidentally pruned my subscription folder over the summer hehe.

I'm bored at work too. it's cloudy out, all the leaves are changing. Perfect Fall weather. Get me oouuuuttttt
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It's still in the 90s and clear, here, but it still beats sitting at a damn desk with all this energy.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Alright, since I've befriended at least a few of y'all on fb, and met a couple of you, and this journals long enough to discourage stalkers, it may be time to introduce myself by my given name:
    Hi! I'm Jen!
    (It only took me 3 years!)
    The memory beast is trying to rear its head today. Oddly enough, its not bringing forward painful or bittersweet memories, but memories of happy times, even in my dark days. Memories of laughing with old friends, of Christmas and Thanksgiving and Easter, of Six Flags, of Niagara Falls and Gettysburg and frigid Lake Huron, and smiles and happy times. Something is shaking these all loose. It's even bringing forward the spot of sunshine on Promise Day, a funny lunchtime joke that was oh so not PC.
    (I guess I've never used that term before: Promise Day is also known as the day I almost committed suicide. I call it that because, after all was said and done, I used the same knife to give myself a vertical scar where I would've cut myself open and made a promise, a sacred vow, that suicide would never ever be an option again, nor would I entertain the idea. Oddly enough, that scar has vanished. Completely. It was a raised scar and now its gone, some time in the past couple weeks.)
    At any rate, yeah. Happy memories, floating to the top like helium balloons. Is this what a world without dysthymia feels like?
    ETA: It appears this BC has 5 ug less ethinyl estradiol than my previous one. I wonder if I had too much estrogen in my system.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-26-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Hi jen!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Why does it keep dropping my case to lower in that message?? It's supposed to say HI JEN!!

The forum drops all caps messages to no caps, thinking you accidentally left your caps lock on or are trying to troll.
    My Primal Battle Tome

HOLY SHIT!
    I think I found out why this BC seems to be fixing my problems. Look at this list of things low levels of progesterone can cause.

• Hair Loss- haven't noticed it
    • Acne- nope, except under gratuitous stress
    • Anxiety- I have enough anxiety for 3 mental clinics
    • Dry Eyes- I thought it was the contacts doing it
    • Obesity- I've had to fight my weight since I left college. I'm only not overweight through effort.
    • Panic Attacks- And how
    • Angry or Emotional Outbursts & Mood swings- What, that's not normal?
    • Headaches- Yep.
    • Muscle Pain- yep.
    • Breast or Nipple Soreness- remember what I was talking about earlier?
    • Muscle Spasms-I thought that was low magnesium
    • Abdominal Gas & Bloating- remember the deadly clouds I mentioned?
    • Constipation- I normally only go a couple times a week.
    • Low Energy (Fatigue)- remember all that energy I JUST found?
    • Sleep Problems Such as Insomnia- no insomina, but I could sleep the clock around
    • Skin Problems- dry, scars and wounds healed VERY slowly and appeared inflamed for quite a while,
    • Water Retention- "pissing like a racehorse"
    • High Cholesterol- gee

Like I said, HOLY SHIT!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sweet. Maybe you have found your saving grace by switching the birth control... and hopefully by ditching mine, I'll notice these things going away too.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Sounds a little like me, too.

I'm so glad you have those happy helium memories coming up. In the midst of my more recent negative memories, I am thinking plenty about lots of happy things to do with Boyfriend, too. Good memories about our relationship thus far, about plans for the rest of the year, hopes for the future etc. It's relieving, to say the least.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).