Page 575 of 621 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 575

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hopefully, niacin will lower or artificially lower my numbers enough to get them in a range where the doc quits bitching at me to just take the damn statins. I think most supps tend to leave niacin out because too much can cause a "flush" or heat and redness.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. When they're tender, even a ribbed t-shirt without a bra hurts like hell. When they're not, you pretty much hafta tweak 'em and really play with 'em for me to register anything other than "quit it! That shit tickles!"
    T-bones tend to be fattier, with more marbling. They don't get so tough so easily, and can take a little more abuse on the grill. They also probably don't cook quite as evenly, because of the bone.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Love me a tbone!!

glad the sex things seem to be getting better. And your mood is improving. All good things as far as Geek is concerned too, I'm sure.

It'll be fun to watch your adventure if you move. There is a girl from MDA here who recently moved up there from somewhere in california because she got a job with a newspaper. Her name is Alexa, but I don't know what her MDA screenname is as she hasn't posted here for a long time.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Love me a tbone!!

glad the sex things seem to be getting better. And your mood is improving. All good things as far as Geek is concerned too, I'm sure.

It'll be fun to watch your adventure if you move. There is a girl from MDA here who recently moved up there from somewhere in california because she got a job with a newspaper. Her name is Alexa, but I don't know what her MDA screenname is as she hasn't posted here for a long time.
    I think her nick was Lex or Lexi? Hung out in Pam's journal a lot?
    I have noticed my mood improving, measurably. Geek's elated (well, for Geek) about it, saying he has his Naiad he fell in love with back and things are even better in bed (and on the futon, and on the couch and on the floor...)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm everyone is talking about great sex today. I need to get with the program. NK, glad to hear that you are feeling well and Yeah, stop being so efficient at work. : )
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Then y'all keep me busy, dammit!
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Glad your sex life is looking up. I'm not particularly sensitive in that area. Haven't really been since I had Heather 11 years ago. At one point, I lost all sensitivity. Now, a good portion of it has come back, but not all.

I think Lexi(if this is the same one we're discussing) lives near me now.
    Georgette

Fark, I dunno. People come and go around here so frequently.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: green leaf lettuce, spinach, kale, turkey, cut up string cheese and an improvised dressing because I forgot (olive oil, garlic powder, pepper.) Plus grapes and water.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Jenn was referring to Lex26 who was friends with Lopisheep and PrimalCajun. She was a journalist and moved to Seattle for a newspaper job. Lopisheep lives there too so they met IRL. I haven't heard from any of them in a while.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Lopi still posts daily in her journal. Haven't seen PC or Lex in quite a while.
    Work's boring. I wanna go play outside.
    My Primal Battle Tome