Page 574 of 621 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 574

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yep, worse than ever. A house like ours we'd now pay a full $100k over what we did.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Right...but if you did decide to move, you might actually make money on your house.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Can't say I've ever encountered a bad orange before, hard for me to imagine with them being all chock-full of Vitamin C and all that. I hope your body calms down a bit soon, sounds like a lot of things going on at once.

I get restless pretty regularly and end up having to find new hobbies to take the edge off, or else come to some positive realization about why a major change wouldn't be a good idea. Seattle is on my dream list. My parents met there and lived there together for a couple of years before they came back out here. Boyfriend was stationed out there for a year and loved the area. We vacationed there for a few days in 2010 and I really liked it. I'd love to go back and see what else it has to offer. Living there, I know I'd have to supplement Vitamin D pretty high all year round, but I think it'd be worth it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Seattle's having it's own problems right now. Geek's hesitant on it, but I think he's open to the idea if I do decide I'm serious. I'm hesitant mostly because I'd leave all I know behind, and all of my support system, including family on what amounts to a whim. Except it feels like I'm being nudged that way.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Tasha- bad as in going rotten. My brain takes it out on my body when I'm stressed, so until I can get things to calm down, my body'll be interesting, to say the least. I already hafta supp D daily anyways, so that's be a non issue.
    I dunno. Things are moving and changing, and the sand is shifting. I just can't read the damn signs yet.
    My Primal Battle Tome

TMI, possibly- The underwear I'm wearing today has a seam in the WRONG place if you're trying not to be horny or think of sex.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch: leftover wings and string cheese. I got the wings two sauces supposedly free of allergens (except egg,) so I avoided wheat, corn, soy, gluten, MSG, and a couple other things. Granted, I'm sure there's plenty of sugar and plenty of salt.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hrmmm... *looks at done pile, looks at waiting pile*
    Maybe I'm being a little too productive, even with spending half the time horsing around on the web.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sleep
    Slept like the dead last night for 8 hrs. A Nyquil half dose helped, I'm sure, as did the amorous activities.
    Mood
    Awake. I want to get things done but my pile is getting low enough that I need to start spreading it out. I have a LOT more energy than usual. I cleaned both bathrooms last night, excluding the unused master shower. That includes counters, toilets, tub, mirrors, all of it. Hell, I even attacked the light fixtures and door jambs. I meant to throw the shower curtains in the washer and forgot.
    Perky- bouncy. I wanna go DO something. My ass already hurts from sitting and I've been here all of 45 min.
    Weight's down to 121 even, and it feels like there's more of that waiting to go.
    Niacin supplementation would supposedly lower all the numbers (total cholesterol, LDL, apoB, lp(a)) the doc's freaking over. Would it lower it enough? Dunno, and I wanna do more research before I commit to it.
    New blog post on trendy colors for fall/ winter 2012 is up.
    Digestion
    /Other TMI
    Got sexed up last night. Boobs definitely aren't as tender as they once were. I'm back to what passes for normal nipple sensation for me. (I can't be the only woman on this planet who needs more pressure than a feather touch to feel something, right?) Geek also noted some below the belt positives as well. Hell, I noted them, and I'm over the moon about them. Those are issues I've had since I started having sex, so to see them resolved makes me very happy.
    Kinda constipated, figuring that'll shake loose a little more weight when that goes. Hoping creamy coffee helps the issue.
    Food
    Dinner was t-bone and salad. I don't know what happened with this batch of steaks, but it was PERFECT. The fat was crunchy chewy melt in your mouth, the meat was a perfect medium rare with grill lines and fell apart in the mouth with minimal chewing. I told him that if he can replicate that next time we have steaks, we'll have the perfect "recipe." The salad was good too. I'm noticing that I'm able to taste more and enjoy textures more than in over a decade. I can't tell if it's a depression thing (like my dysthymia lifting for good) or just a streak of the perfect environmental factors. I'm hoping it's a depression thing.
    Who the hell am I and where'd Naiad go?
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Lower the numbers enough for what?

Niacin is a B-supp, yes? (googled...B3). Isn't that one of those uncommon ones that nobody really includes in complexes, but we could all really use more of? I know I read about it somewhere recently.

I'm with you on the sensitivity. When they're sensitive, it can be excruciating, but when they aren't...it requires some effort to make me feel anything.

I need to splurge on good meat next month. Maybe even grass-fed. I haven't had a t-bone steak in ages. Are they different to cook than just your circular kind of steak? I think I usually end up with top rounds.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).