Page 568 of 621 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 568

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I sleep in a kind of odd position, but after 3 pregnancies, its the only way I find to be comfortable. Upper body is face down on the bed and then I twist the hips to the right or left depending on my mood and then I just sleep.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Well, I say I'm on my side. I'm kinda halfway between my side and my belly, with one leg drawn up as support and one leg curled.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

That's pretty much what I do. I don't like being touched when I'm sleeping either. It annoys the crap out of me.
    Georgette

Pfft. That chili was NOT hot. Boss and Owner were sweating and proclaiming how hot it was. Honey, if the worst you put in it is jalapenos and chipotles, it ain't hot. It was saltier than pepperoni, but not hot.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pain
    Neck/ shoulder still hurt, less than yesterday. Would've been better if I'd slept more instead of playing Borderlands 2 for so damn long. Minor headache across forehead, probably related to foul mood and lack of sleep.
    Sleep
    Slept hard last night. No waking, no tossing and turning. Laid there curled around Geek's pillow for a while (15 min?) before I passed out. Alarm was set for an hour early so I could make up time at work, I beat it awake by 10 min, but could've used more. Only got 4.5 hrs.
    Mood
    Foul mood. No particular reason, other than lack of sleep and cursing having to make up work from going to the doc. Depression is back, minutely, but enough to give me a high dose of Fukitol and make me want another job. Had several deja vu moments yesterday, some bordered on pre/postcog moments. Something's slipping into place, and I can't tell if it's good or bad. I also think my depression is back because when I damn near drove the dull veggie peeler (couldn't find the good one) through my wrist making tzatziki last night, my first thought was "well, maybe the pain and hospital trip will make me care." I'm snippy today, and trying desperately not to show it, because boss appears to be of the opinion that anything but perky is something I shouldn't show.
    Digestion
    /Other TMI
    Back's hurting, can't tell if it's from PMS or being overexuberant weeding the yard a couple days ago. Had some pretty hellacious farts last night and this morning (not smelly or loud, but plenty of 'em.) Think it may've been the yogurt, as I've had suspicions about dairy for a while.
    Food
    Dinner last night was gyro salad, with homemade gyro meat and tzatziki sauce over field greens, cuke, onion, and tom. Still drinking cream with coffee for breakfast. Lunch will be low sodium turkey lunch meat and string cheese. Dinner is undecided. We're both probably gonna be dead, so I may end up fighting an old habit of ours to call in for pizza on lazy nights. Contemplating a deep dish meatza, though, and that wouldn't be much effort.
    Exercise
    Pfft. Not today unless I find more spoons.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dude, sorry about the boss only wanting perky people. I couldn't handle that. My boss is actually really cool. He likes my touch of "haterism". Says it makes work more fun. I'm gonna miss him.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Got bacon and eggs? Those are basically the easiest paleo-friendly fukitol dinners, IMO.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

He's a farking morning ijit, and seems to think everyone else's eyes should pop open at the ass crack of dawn, just itching to go pound weights and then bounce off to work, like he does.
    (For the record, if he lifts more weight than a cheeseburger, I'm surprised. If he lifted a decent amount, I wouldn't think he'd be carrying quite so much extra weight. Kudos to him for trying, though, more than I do regularly.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Got bacon and eggs? Those are basically the easiest paleo-friendly fukitol dinners, IMO.
    Geek has a minor egg allergy, so I try not to do eggs unless it's a solo meal for me and he's in the other room.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Geo's journal is reminding me of a Greg King quote:
    "Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    I sincerely HATE people who think there is a panacea for all that ails you. I truly do. Insufferable knowitalls usually don't and insist on ramming it down your throat anyways if they think they've found a magical cure-all.
    My Primal Battle Tome