Page 563 of 621 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 563

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I want to know what supplements you're taking!! I want some too!!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Supplements and meds (all taken before I leave for work, except for the BC):
    Vit D 5K IU
    Vit E, 400 IU
    Nature's Way ALIVE! Energy, Women's one daily
    Selenium 200 ug
    Cod Liver Oil, 1000mg
    Vit K2, 100mg
    Allegra knockoff
    Levothyroxine, 88ug
    birth control at night
    trace minerals throughout the day, if I remember
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yesterday was a coffee day, mostly because my sleep blew and I've become accustomed to having so much energy. One cup (well, a 12 oz mug) and I was good to go all day.
    I cleaned out the freezer last night and found 65 lb of meat, mostly from 2010, that I ended up giving to a lady in the area that feeds her dogs raw. BAD NAIAD! Use the meat you buy! On the up side, my freezers look lonely without stuff in them (I think there's only enough meat and such to fill the fridge freezer, but I put the meat in the chest freezer and everything else in the fridge freezer), so I may stock up on our basics (bacon, steak, beef heart, chix tit, chix thigh, milanesa cut beef, and cheap roasts) and the ones we need for a few recipes (goat, lamb, buffalo) as they go on sale, as well as starting to freeze leftovers.
    For those that follow this sort of thing, I started a cheapass fashion blog. It's mostly on how I wear my cheap clothes with an aside on how to buy things cheap and good rules of thumb for buying cheap and used.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Supplements and meds (all taken before I leave for work, except for the BC):
    Vit D 5K IU
    Vit E, 400 IU
    Nature's Way ALIVE! Energy, Women's one daily
    Selenium 200 ug
    Cod Liver Oil, 1000mg
    Vit K2, 100mg
    Allegra knockoff
    Levothyroxine, 88ug
    birth control at night
    trace minerals throughout the day, if I remember
    I take the
    D3 5k IU
    Sellenium 400 IU
    Cod Liver Oil 3 capsules

Guess I need to add E, K2 and levothyroxine... what trace minerals do you take?

Levothyroxine is my thyroid med, so you can cross that off your list. I use this trace mineral, got it at the hippie store. I do think that my multi makes a fair amount of difference too. The one I had before just didn't seem as effective as this one.
    My Primal Battle Tome

If I used the same trace mineral, I could get rid of the magnesium supplement at bedtime. hmmm...

Dammit, that splurge wasn't worth it. I used to LOVE blueberry pancakes. I could eat them on their own with just a little butter. The ones I just ate were fairly close to what I got growing up, big fresh blueberries and all. It tasted not-there, like matress foam, with a side of blueberries and I drowned them
    in fake sugar syrup. They did a damn fine job on the bacon and eggs, though, aside from the canola oil. After 3 bites, I was regretting not getting the eggs, bacon, and hashbrown plate.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Too bad it wasn't worth it. It sounds delicious (well, not your description, but what I imagine you were expecting).

Looking at that (headless) photo of myself on the mega posters thread finally threw the disconnect. I AM hot as I am now. Not perfect, not a toothpick, but HOT, strong, and good looking. I may start trying to write up that success story and find a photo for a before and after soon.
    For some reason, it took seeing my body as someone else's to really see it how I guess the rest of the world does. There's a disconnect there that has no business being there. Correcting that disconnect will take effort and I haven't the foggiest on how to start or even what it's called.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Body dysmorphia?

I picked up the itty bitty bottle of ConcenTrace to try out.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly