Page 55 of 621 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 55

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Bleah. I tried a spinach dip (no crackers of course), thinking that may PB had change my mind on mayo. Nope. It's still nasty. I may eat lunch early, just to get the taste out of my mouth. Gods , that was nasty.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Lunch: green leaf lettuce, spinach, 1/4 apple, 1/4 large bell, 1/2 small aocado, 1/2 avocado, 4 green beans, 4 oz leftover ribeye.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Did that work to get the taste out of your mouth?

Yeah. And I reconfirmed the fact that I hate mayo. Always have, probably always will.
    My Latest Journal

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I am given to understand that one can live a long and happy life without it.
    I WISH I didn't like it.

I have so far. I wish I hated whipped heaven. I discovered it and now, well, yeah....... Oh well. It's primal and fine in small doses. Although I'm sure 2 cups of the stuff isn't a small dose....
    My Latest Journal

My Grand Anti Inflammation September Challenge!
    1) No more wheat. Point blank, the end, do not pass go. Single exception: Cake for my sister's birthday this weekend.
    Dinner: 3 fried eggs (in butter), 1 c spinach wilted in butter, 4 slices bacon, salsa, 1/2 oz cream cheese, 1 oz bleu cheese, 1 oz cheddar
    No wheat today, only sugar was in the 1 piece of chocolate as a snack
    2) Eat more veggies. At least 30 g carbs, preferably 50 g carbs per day.
    31 g. I need to bump that up.
    3) Sprint at least once a week and PBF as per e-book and WOW.
    Not today, sprinted Tues.
    4) Fight inflammation. This includes:
    A) Getting O3 : O 6 levels to at least 1: 4, preferably 1:1
    2 tsp fish oil, ratio is 2:3
    B) Watching and mediating stress. No more stress puppying.
    Fought myself on that one a couple times. Got the update on my grandmother, started down a spiral of worry, caught myself, and went about my life. Got handed an end of day deadline, started freaking before I even saw the assignment, calmed myself down and then looked at the assignment. It was nothing. Crisis averted.
    5) Sleep at least 6.5 hrs per night, preferably 8 or more.
    Not last night. Got 6 hrs.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-02-2010 at 08:57 PM.
    My Latest Journal

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    you are going to Grok It!!! Woot!

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I I wish I hated whipped heaven. I discovered it and now, well, yeah....... Oh well. It's primal and fine in small doses. Although I'm sure 2 cups of the stuff isn't a small dose....
    I wish I hated it too.

On another note, I hope tomorrow's journey goes as smoothly as possible and brings you PEACE.

Kev
    Kev is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I have so far. I wish I hated whipped heaven. I discovered it and now, well, yeah....... Oh well. It's primal and fine in small doses. Although I'm sure 2 cups of the stuff isn't a small dose....
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I was wondering if I was the only one who eats 2 cups at a time It is mostly air after all
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.