Page 545 of 621 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 545

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Actually, no. I feed her a salmon sweet potato grain free feed by Simply Nourish. It's cheaper than most grain free feeds, especially since she can't have chicken or turkey in any form. It's also a limited ingredient blend. Sure it's first ingredient is sweet potato, but the next two are salmon in some way. It's also $10 less than the cheapest Blue (Wilderness) and $20 less than the Blue Wilderness one she loved. I need to get better at ordering it online, because PetStupid gouges for their pet food.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Holy crap! The dog has been paying atention to her training, just hasn't had the attention span to do it right. In one evening, she's proven mastery of (including one's she already knew): down (sit), on( get on something), off (get off something), wait (stay), paws down, go get it (for finding a treat), up (stand), jump, here, and leave it. She's well on her way to picking up bring it (fetch), away (go way, take a hike, go over there), nose down, him (go to Geek), her (go to me), and the treat catch (you put it on their nose and they catch it when released) as well. I'm going to start running out of tricks for her soon if I don't start looking some up.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh, what I wouldn't give to have mod privileges today. When the damn spammers for illicitly watching Olympic soccer games have more posts today than the rest of us, there's a problem.
    Mom's safely out of surgery, but somehow they "missed" the ovaries, a large part of why they went in. So she'll hafta go back in at a later date. They'll probably charge them for that one too, even though the damn surgeon and his team are the one's that fucked up. She's awake and complaining, so she'll heal fine.
    Last night had spag with GF noodles and zuke noodles. Now I'm gassy as hell, so no more GF noodles for me for a while. I'm still recovering from the wheat binge Sunday. (MIL made mac and cheese, chicken and dumpling and biscuits for dinner. I was SOL, so just ate what was provided.)
    Still no word from either company.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Pfft. That's not the miracle cure. We all know the miracle cure is the vanadium manganate sea salt I sprinkle into her food.
    :claps:

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I saw the crazy number of soccer posts too! So annoying!

i have a labrador who is insanely spazy. I wonder if tryptophan would work for him too.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I saw the crazy number of soccer posts too! So annoying!

i have a labrador who is insanely spazy. I wonder if tryptophan would work for him too.
    It's worth a shot. Just use whichever comes out to be cheapest between human and dog supplements, if there's excess the body'll get rid of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

FINALLY! One of the characters was acting wrong and I couldn't figure out why or rewrite him to make him act right. I finally figured out his motive and was able to get beyond writing and deleting 100 words a day. I hate it when they do that.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    So, "And then annoying character got hit by a falling meteor thus ending his dicketry" is not the way to approach this problem?

Glad you got it sorted.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    So, "And then annoying character got hit by a falling meteor thus ending his dicketry" is not the way to approach this problem?

Glad you got it sorted.
    Unfortunately, I can tell he's going to become a major character later on and offing him now would kill a critical decision later on. He's also the atheist voice of reason for another character.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, that's one decision out of the way. They offered the drafting position to someone else.
    My Primal Battle Tome