Page 542 of 621 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 542

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    It's been brought up before, but I keep getting surprised when I am reminded of your height (because it makes sense to me that a petite person at that weight could wear a size 1, I'm 5'6" around 120 lbs and wear a 4, my hips would never allow for smaller). [[urge to scoop up NK and cuddle but fears teh clawz]] Tiny, yet fierce, as they say.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    It's been brought up before, but I keep getting surprised when I am reminded of your height (because it makes sense to me that a petite person at that weight could wear a size 1, I'm 5'6" around 120 lbs and wear a 4, my hips would never allow for smaller). [[urge to scoop up NK and cuddle but fears teh clawz]] Tiny, yet fierce, as they say.
    You definitely aren't the first person to ever make that comment. When people first "meet" me online,they expect an Amazon, it seems. Then they see the tiny little Naiad and their brains go "does not compute" *POOF*.
    I'm tiny and, unfortunately for the career path I chose, I look a good 10 years younger than I am.
    (No claws if the hug is a welcome hug, which from you it would be.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You definitely aren't the first person to ever make that comment. When people first "meet" me online,they expect an Amazon, it seems. Then they see the tiny little Naiad and their brains go "does not compute" *POOF*.
    When NK first met The Brother, the first thing she did, and about all he remembered, was make a scathing remark, then wander off before he had a chance to collect his brain cells together enough to answer. I was later asked where on earth I had found a mini-me. I can't think of another adult around us who is smaller than she is.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    When NK first met The Brother, the first thing she did, and about all he remembered, was make a scathing remark, then wander off before he had a chance to collect his brain cells together enough to answer. I was later asked where on earth I had found a mini-me. I can't think of another adult around us who is smaller than she is.
    The only woman I know in the area that is smaller than me is one of Geek's aunts.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I work with a woman that is smaller than our Naiad. She's maybe 4'8" soaking wet so not much bigger than my Heather. Very cute and petite and just by looking at her, you would never know that she has had a kid.
    Georgette

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    also surprising to me. i'm 135ish and 5'4". i think i wear a 4 "vanity" or 8-10 standard. my booty wouldn't allow for smaller.

twibble, are you Geek?

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    also surprising to me. i'm 135ish and 5'4". i think i wear a 4 "vanity" or 8-10 standard. my booty wouldn't allow for smaller.

twibble, are you Geek?
    No. Geek is her hubby. I am neither male, nor geeky enough.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    i somehow misread this post.

Goddamned spammers.
    *snrk* Nope, Twibble is NOT Geek. Geek isn't on the forums or Primal, although he's more primal than he was.

I am tiny, but a well built tiny, as can be seen in all the photos. Most petite women are built more willowy or much more Mexican mama than I am. I would actually be even smaller were it not for what muscle I do have. Back in high school, before my thyroid screwed up and I hadn't walked my way everywhere during college, I was the same height, but weighed 100 lb soaking wet. I was a toothpick with no curves. I couldn't wear adult clothes, even if I wanted to. The closest thing I got was the smallest of Juniors clothing and the largest sizes in kids, and those were both big on me. It wasn't until my thyroid screwed up that I could even wear women's clothing.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Science! with Food! Night was a massive success.
    Sirloin roulades with Pilaf:
    The thin sliced sirloins were seasoned with cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt, then seared and set to one side. The filling started with an acorn squash, cubed and sauteed in butter briefly. Toss in 2 apples, cubed, 2 cups of red Himalayan rice, and 3.5 cups of pomegranate cranberry juice (no sugar added, yadayada.) Cook until rice is nutty in texture and taste. Roll a wee bit of the filling into the beef like a burrito, then wrap in foil (leaving one end open to vent.) and bake in a 350*F oven for 10 min. Serve in foil with more pilaf on the side.
    My Primal Battle Tome