Page 537 of 621 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 537

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I am so sorry that you are feeling down right now. I honestly don't know what unemployment feels like, but I do get feeling like everything is standing against you. I hope you get some job news soon.

Keep writing that book. Yes, the odds are you won't become famous, but you could get published. I think it is awesome that you are actually writing your book instead of just talking about it like most of us.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Yikes, if Wagner is summing up your mood that is not great. And yes, keep up on the book. I can't wait for it to be finished.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Nono. That's a happier, more triumphant Wagner. It's not quite the doom and gloom of O Fortuna. It's closer to Die Walkure right now, or possibly Duel of the Fates from Star Wars Episode I.
    Anyways, I'm still writing, just more consumed with trying to land the job right now. My word count's fallen off significantly due to the vacation and job hoops, but I'm back to it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Nono. That's a happier, more triumphant Wagner.
    Oh, that is good. I am at work so could not play it. I just do not recall too much happy Wagner. My sister is actually going to hear the entire Ring Cycle somewhere this summer. I would stick a sewing needle in my ear. I can only take so much Wagner. I'm glad you have a more positive spin on him at the moment

Dinner: pan fired sirloin, roasted red taters, and cheesy chayote.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Tonight is game night, and we're going to a steakhouse. I'm getting a hunk of meat, a caesar salad w/o cretins, and a sweet tater. I now have added incentive to avoid the rolls, so I'll just eat their butter. Then it's 2 GoT episodes, GoT parodies, and Diablo III!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Do I know you, spammer? The heating pad will feel real nice o the dark side of Pluto the planetoid.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Blarg. I really need to quit staying up til 4 in the morning playing D3. Geek is usually awake before I am if that happens, and gently wakes me up when I start moving around like I'm waking up. Unfortunately, even if I'm in no need of sleep by that time, I'm still out of it most of the day.
    Last night was indeed a hunk of meat (that they overcooked, medium well is NOT medium rare), a sweet tater with butter, cinnamon butter, a few cheesy fries, and a caesar salad, with gratuitous internet Caturday videos and D3 time. I have been to Whmseyshire (D3's equivalent of the cow level), courtesy SWG who was willing to grind for the parts already. I have killed unicorns and pink teddy bears and flowers and been killed by the same.
    The lack of wheat does seem to be helping, which seals my theory of "wheat as a depression trigger" even more. I'm honestly not sure what I'll do abt Sundays with the in-laws, foodwise, but I'll make it work. If it ends up a wheat heavy meal, I'll use it as experimentation to find out what my limit is (that is, how much wheat I can have before the trigger is pulled.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i need to stop staying up until 3 am doing random shit, so i feel you!

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I bought the bell for Whimsyshire, haven't done anything else for it yet (how do you actually start the quests to make the staff?). I need to get off the wheat, I have been indulging in too many cookies lately. L-Glutamine helps a bit, but only when I take it consistently. I don't know what my trigger limit is, sometimes I can have 1 cookie and have an acne break-out, other times I'll have 4 and be fine.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.