Page 531 of 621 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 531

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    yeah, lots of laundry folding for me today, and maybe some plant planting. maybe life is only interesting for people cool enough to afford a maid.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    yeah, lots of laundry folding for me today, and maybe some plant planting. maybe life is only interesting for people cool enough to afford a maid.
    Yeah first load is towels and that's a chore in and of itself, especially since this is the napkin and carpet rag batch too. But laundry needs to be done, if only so I have clothing to wear on vacation.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Look what finally decided to bloom for me!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    yay!!! how cute.

Dinner: Chinese buffet- sushi, boiled shrimp, crab rangoon innards, pot stickers, sausage shrimp, tapioca pudding, and flan. Not great, but not the worst I've done either.
    My Primal Battle Tome

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    OK. I'm curious. That food looks so good, but what are crab rangoon innards and how does one do sausage shrimp? Is it just shrimp and spices? The rest of your meal I'm following:-)

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Dinner: Chinese buffet- sushi, boiled shrimp, crab rangoon innards, pot stickers, sausage shrimp, tapioca pudding, and flan. Not great, but not the worst I've done either.
    Last edited by lopisheep; 05-24-2012 at 08:45 AM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Awwww, love your cactus. Be safe on your trip this weekend!

Pam- I quite literally ate the filling out of some crab rangoon pockets, eating around the fried stuff (a trick I learned as a kid who'd get migraines from frying oil.) Hence "crab rangoon innards." Sausage shrimp is something I've only ever seen at this place: they pack sausage around a shrimp to where only the tailfins are poking out, then they (bake? broil? deep fry?) it. It's GOOOOD, especially since they use pot sticker fillnig as the sausage.
    As to the trip: T- 3 hrs and counting! I'm not looking forward to the 5-6 hr drive each way, but I am looking forward to what we're doing while we're down there. Ren faire, Kuby's Sausage House (get your mind out of the gutter, it's a German food place), Dad's cooking Saturday, staying at a hotel connected to one of the best mall's in Dallas, Half Price Books, all the good shit.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Have fun and enjoy the, uh, German food
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Have a great time!