Page 530 of 621 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 530

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Smashed taters are mashed potatoes with skins left in and still chunky and "Thermonuclear Garlicked," extra bonus is cheese is melted over the top. I called my father's mashed potatoes that as a kid to differentiate between his and the whipped, skinless crap the school served and it's stuck.
    ETA: As to the whole spammer thing, I figure if they're going to litter my journal with crap, the least I could do is make it comedic.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Smashed taters are mashed potatoes with skins left in and still chunky and "Thermonuclear Garlicked," extra bonus is cheese is melted over the top. I called my father's mashed potatoes that as a kid to differentiate between his and the whipped, skinless crap the school served and it's stuck.
    Oh, I know, though the thermonuclear garlicked part is awesomely unexpected (though shouldn't be from you). Gollum just doesn't know.

question...garlic in smashed potatoes...do you cook yours? I don't as I like the bite raw garlic gives. Chef and I had a difference of opinion on it so figured I would get your opinion on such.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Your responses to spammers are hilarious.

and it is wrong I can't read the word 'taters' without hearing it in gollum's voice?

"Taters? What is smashed taters? Precious?"
    Wow, how else do you say it?? We eat okrey around here, is that funny, too??
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    high-larious. Hee-haw funny in fact.

high-larious. Hee-haw funny in fact.
    I say it and even I think it's funny. I can remember the first time I ordered a coke and someone asked what kind? I said coke lady, that's basically any dark colored sodie pop to you, just bring me something.

canio6 Guest
    I say it and even I think it's funny. I can remember the first time I ordered a coke and someone asked what kind? I said coke lady, that's basically any dark colored sodie pop to you, just bring me something.
    oh hells no. If I order a coke, I want a freaking coke. Do not bring me something that is dark and fizzy and not a coke made by Coca-Cola. "Is Pepsi okay?" Did I order Pepsi? Then obviously it is not okay.

this is why I order coffee. Of course then you get "Decaf?" Dafuq?!

Oh, I know, though the thermonuclear garlicked part is awesomely unexpected (though shouldn't be from you). Gollum just doesn't know.

question...garlic in smashed potatoes...do you cook yours? I don't as I like the bite raw garlic gives. Chef and I had a difference of opinion on it so figured I would get your opinion on such.
    We actually do both. Half cooked in with the butter before adding it and half added in raw, with a head of garlic for every pound of taters.
    We don't touch okrey, but we do eat rot poast, roast beast, padded thai, ic'ed keem, chix tit, chix thai, and a whole host of other butcheries of the English language.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

oh hells no. If I order a coke, I want a freaking coke. Do not bring me something that is dark and fizzy and not a coke made by Coca-Cola. "Is Pepsi okay?" Did I order Pepsi? Then obviously it is not okay.

chuckle. I order sweet tea at restaurants, I ordered at a chain rest. around here and they said they didn't have sweet tea, just unsweet, "but we've got these splenda packs you can put in it".

Yeah, I'm a freak of the South too. If I order a Coke, slap me because I've gone mad and didn't order DP or unsweet tea. I was raised that you get what you ask for, and asking for a Coke when you want something else is just insulting to the waitstaff.
    Does anyone else know what I mean when something tastes blue or green? (Not synaesthesia.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    First load of laundry in the washer. Now to get cleaned up and go attack the car. maybe I'll even clean my windshield.
    Such is the interesting life I lead.
    My Primal Battle Tome