Page 529 of 621 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 529

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Not to mention, I finished both costumes today. I was able to steam out the pocket seamholes in his, and now you can't even tell that it once had pockets or a collar. I made myself a pair of slit side harem pants out of a floaty polyester silk wannabe. The slit only goes partway up the thigh so I don't moon people as I sit down. It's all drawstring and strategically placed ribbons holding it and the coin bra on me, but don't worry, I learned the way of the knotted ribbon back when I got my first bikini.
    Back down to 125.8, even with crappy sleep, eating wheat and soda yesterday, and not exercising for a week.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    congrats naiad on nailing the 2nd interview!! They would be crazy not to snap you up!!!

we need pics of you & geek in your outfits!!! please & thank you!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Totally ditto on everything PC said.

Hey, did all the dates and times disappear on the posts for everyone or just on mine?

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    dates & time still show up for me Pam.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Weird! Probably a glich that will go away like spammers!

Bet Naiad could fix it:-)

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    dates & time still show up for me Pam.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It's all drawstring and strategically placed ribbons holding it and the coin bra on me, but don't worry, I learned the way of the knotted ribbon back when I got my first bikini.
    Naiad, do you seriously think the people here are worried about you falling out of your top? Well, other than me, 'cause we know I'm a bit prudish. They'd ask why you didn't get pictures!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I'll get photos of me and photos of Geek's outfit (no photos of Geek per his desire to keep his image offline.)
    I think the guys'd wonder where the pics are and the chicks'd want the outfit, Twibble. I wasn't referring to just the top with the drawstrings and ribbon. It's very easy in and out, and a lot cooler (temp) than previous years. I may be able to stay remotely comfortable this year with as little as I'll be wearing.

Spammer, I don't consider shoulders that rival Quasimodo to be Grok like and all you spammers need to go find a spammer friendly place, preferably the ass end of the dark side of Nemesis, Tyche or Sedna. Maybe even Betelgeuse 5 or Eroticon 6.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Go join your friends in the corona of Betelgeuse, ijit spammer.
    Yesterday's food was shrimp tacos in corn tortillas, chips and salsa, and a few bites each of rice and smashed taters, along with some iced tea.
    Cleaned the kitchen and living room yest, even swept, mopped, and vac'ed. Today is laundry, packing, cleaning out the car, and possibly attacking the bathroom or my lab.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Your responses to spammers are hilarious.

and it is wrong I can't read the word 'taters' without hearing it in gollum's voice?

"Taters? What is smashed taters? Precious?"

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    ^not the only one.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).