Page 527 of 621 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 527

William251 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today is my first workweek 24 hr fast. C'mon noon... only 2.5 more hours.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    the roast sounds amazing!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    It wasn't a low and slow smoke, as that's a bitch kitty to impossible to do on a gas grill. We cooked it to medium (well, closer to medium well because Geek didn't realize how much carry over temp there'd be) over indirect heat with soaked applewood chips over the "coals" in a pan. I wanted to pull it to get medium rare (about half an hour earlier) but one of our friends doesn't care for meat that's not well done, so we left it on til medium for him to have the outside. All in all, it was on the grill for a little over an hour and a half.
    Spammer, keep that fast going! You'll lose plenty of weight on that 30 day fast!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

2nd interview tomorrow at 0830. They've already called at least one reference and my university claims they signed for the transcript.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    2nd interview tomorrow at 0830. They've already called at least one reference and my university claims they signed for the transcript.
    Good luck!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Break a leg and kick ass!
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I shall swim the moat of your journal and crash your hastily made gate!
    Good luck on the interview! And good luck on the PE, I know how studying for those things sucks...

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    ohhhh good luck naiad!! sending positive vibes out to the universe for you!!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I shall swim the moat of your journal and crash your hastily made gate!
    Good luck on the interview! And good luck on the PE, I know how studying for those things sucks...
    Verily, I do welcome you, for you are among the few to realize that you don't hafta read all 5267 posts to respond here.
    Thanks for all the hopes, prayers, wishes, etc. folks. I'll take 'em if you got'em. As to the PE... I'll burn that bridge if I get hired. I get the feeling tomorrow may turn into a salary negotiation, but I can't be certain. I can't get cocky yet, I don't have the offer in my hands.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ye gods, the writing is going slow today. Mostly because I know the next big story arc and I'm waiting for the idiots to get on with it. Dragos hasn't even met the fallen prince yet, let alone Sara or Merista.
    My Primal Battle Tome