Page 520 of 621 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Yeah, I played Demon Hunter in the beta and I want to finish a game with the character.
    shibby.

I wish you luck

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OOOH this Diablo conversation is hot...and about as close as I am going to get to playing it.
    oh, we will bring you over to the dark side yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    OOOH this Diablo conversation is hot...and about as close as I am going to get to playing it.
    haha +1

Need more rain? We have plenty (read: too much) *sigh* I want sunshine! And I didn't understand anything of the diablo conversation, but understand it's a game?
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

It's a game that's been in the making for 12 years.
    Just cold called every remotely applicable engineering firm in the area and got 3 "send in your resume"s. Hrmph.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Science! With Food! Night was a massive success. We made stuffed bacon crust pizza!
    The crust is a layer of havarti between two woven bacon mats, and the toppings were sauce, mozz, Canadian bacon, prosciutto, and pepperoni. Yes, it was DAMN tasty.
    That pizza looks divine! I bet you could make it with less nitrates. We have a bacon that we get that is preservative free (and uncured) by Hormel that might work for it - and if you did a crumbled meat instead of the sliced meats, you might also avoid a ton of nitrates. We'd do ground pork or ground deer on ours.

It looks amazing, either way.

Games - I don't do the world-wide role playing games either. Maybe some Slingo (slots+bingo) or Hidden Chronicals (picture an animated Picture Find from Highlights magazine for kids), but nothing else, really. Enjoy your game!

I hope one of the three companies will hire you! I don't know what it's like to be unemployed b/c I've had the good graces of always working for the Army, but I can imagine it's more stress than I'd be able to endure. You're a star in my book for holding onto your sanity!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It's a game that's been in the making for 12 years.
    Just cold called every remotely applicable engineering firm in the area and got 3 "send in your resume"s. Hrmph.
    Starcraft:Ghost

just sayin
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Starcraft:Ghost

just sayin
    I see that, and raise you Black Mesa.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Ok, time to strap in for writing. Today ain't done until I hit 100 pages.
    My Latest Journal

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    oh, we will bring you over to the dark side yet.
    Well...if i could play with you guys...that would be something different.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67