Page 519 of 621 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529569619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 519

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So yesterday was mother's day. My in-laws made steak and pepper poppers, but I couldn't just stick with the healthy, oh no. I also had fresh from the oven French bread and snickerdoodles, and some sort of strawberry boston whipped topping pie. Hrmph..
    To note: Either sugar or flour, and I'm still unsure as to which, brought on a depressive spell and no small amount of self battery and loathing for 1) not writing quicker, and 2) not finding a job yet. It's mostly gone today, but I can't got out and cure it in the sun because of the rain (not that I'm complaining about the precious wet stuff falling from the sky, mind you, we need more.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    (not that I'm complaining about the precious wet stuff falling from the sky, mind you, we need more.)
    send some our way.

I'm glad the depressive mood is mostly gone. Now go forth and kick ass
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    send some our way.

I'm glad the depressive mood is mostly gone. Now go forth and kick ass
    Hell no, it's ours! And yes, I shall go kick ass, especially beginning around 1230 tonight.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hell no, it's ours! And yes, I shall go kick ass, especially beginning around 1230 tonight.
    Diabo? My wife already has it all set to download lol.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Yeah, Diablo. ITG has it set to download too, but I'm getting the collectors edition (my birthday gift from Gekk, back when we thought it was being released in February) so we're going down to Gamestop at midnight (well 10) to pay for it and pick it up.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yeah, Diablo. ITG has it set to download too, but I'm getting the collectors edition (my birthday gift from Gekk, back when we thought it was being released in February) so we're going down to Gamestop at midnight (well 10) to pay for it and pick it up.
    Nice gift. My wife told me the price of the collector's edition and I decided I didn't love her that much (kidding of course). I have to work really early so the midnight release was out hence the download. Let me know how you like it. I'm still deciding whether I will play or not. I think the wife is starting as a witch doctor. Have you picked your class yet?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nice gift. My wife told me the price of the collector's edition and I decided I didn't love her that much (kidding of course). I have to work really early so the midnight release was out hence the download. Let me know how you like it. I'm still deciding whether I will play or not. I think the wife is starting as a witch doctor. Have you picked your class yet?
    I'm contemplating the Demon Hunter or female Mage. It'll depend which one strikes my fancy tonight as to which gets the honor of first run.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm contemplating the Demon Hunter or female Mage. It'll depend which one strikes my fancy tonight as to which gets the honor of first run.
    Both looked pretty badass in the previews. My brother had been playing a Demon Hunter in the beta and really likes it.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    OOOH this Diablo conversation is hot...and about as close as I am going to get to playing it.

Yeah, I played Demon Hunter in the beta and I want to finish a game with the character.
    My Primal Battle Tome