Page 517 of 621 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527567617 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 517

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Got a lead on a job here in town. Going in to apply and hopefully interview tomorrow. Hope, pray, do whatever it is you do for me!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Will do!!! Good luck!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thanks, Jenn!
    Dinner was a "what's in the veggie bin" soup. Zuke, kale, canned tomato, broth, heavy cream, turmeric, basil, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne pureed together, with 3 slices bacon, 2 poached eggs, 1 egg threaded into the soup, feta, and mozz. I ate a 1/3 of that and will probably attack more later
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Hoping, praying, crossing my fingers, sending good thoughts, and anything else I can think of. Keep us posted! In town sounds good too.

I fail to see what that has to do with the conversation, damn idiot spammer. If you're going to fucking quote me, use the whole quote, not just part of it, shithead. Oh, and by the way, I saw your mama on that pr0n site you advertise. She was the 3rd person in the human cnetipede. Meet the black button of doom!
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Oh, and by the way, I saw your mama on that pr0n site you advertise. She was the 3rd person in the human cnetipede.
    to be fair that is a very important part of a human centipede.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    HMMM Human Centipede. Learn something new everyday, I always say. Really though, Who thinks up this stuff?
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    HMMM Human Centipede. Learn something new everyday, I always say. Really though, Who thinks up this stuff?
    I'm pretty sure if Naiad and I put our minds together humanity would have to move back into caves our of fear for their own sanity. That said, human centipede was made up by some Dutch or Norweigen dude or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm pretty sure if Naiad and I put our minds together humanity would have to move back into caves our of fear for their own sanity. That said, human centipede was made up by some Dutch or Norweigen dude or some such.
    Throw in SWG and Dallas Guy and humanity would move to space under condition that we don't follow them.
    Trying to wake up so I can get ready to go apply for that job, then go write more and hang out with SWG.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Go Get 'em NK!