Page 516 of 621 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 516

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well, my workout was up and down. (*Badum tss*) On one side, I made the jump from hang cleans to clean and presses. On the other side, my walk with the dog got rained out.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

niulaals94, go suck a shit covered egg and meet my black triangle of doom. That was not only a dark time in my life, but rather painful right now to boot. If I ever find you in real life, I swear I'll beat the shit out of you and won't even need a dark alley.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

In other news, I saw something while I was out running yesterday. See if you can find it in the photo.
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is online now Senior Member
    damn! I gotta go find my magnifying glass!!! I'll bet its a snake!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Uh-oh. Definitely time to amp up the primal and drop the sugar. Found a cavity in my upper right wisdom teeth. Supposedly sea salt can help heal it a little, but I know primal helped my teeth in the beginning, before I started slacking. We'll see what I can do short of going to the dentist.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    In other news, I saw something while I was out running yesterday. See if you can find it in the photo.
    I cannot find it. Pic is too little...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a cool place to run but I can't see it either.

Maybe Mark could get one of those automatic spam removers that go into effect before we have to see them. I have that on my email! But just think what hideous lives spammers must have if that's their idea of fun. Pretty damn sad, but one good thing. It brings out the lovely string of explicatives only you can do:-)

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    NK, I need you....give me a course on cursing, please!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Oh well, that's what I get for taking the pic with my phone. There's a jackrabbit about midshot.
    I wasn't under the impression my cussing ability was great enough to teach folk, but then again, that's what I've said about my cooking, sewing, and writing abilities and y'alll've set me straight before. I always kinda figured cussing was like a superpower for me: pretty damn awesome when I need it, deadly to my nemeses, and difficult to cover up when I'm not in costume/
    My Primal Battle Tome

Just did my abs/ legs/ back workout, complete with 90 lb squats.
    My Primal Battle Tome