Page 503 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 503

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I realized that I can safely give up the fruit for now because I am eating a sweet potato every day plus a cup of beets and other varied veg. I'm just trying to find the magic binge bullet while still staying above 75g carb. I love the fruit. I'm just trying to find out if it loves me or not.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    "Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
    Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine."

I have no life ;/

Any------waaaaaaaaaaaay.

Ah, I'm torn. Either the carb/ calorie counting goes out the window, or you get carbonazi.
    Your sexy self, however, has nothing to worry about.

You're just maintaining, right? Then fruit-it-up. If I were you, I would probably deviate from PB once in a while too.
    But my case is different. If I so much as glimpse at a dairy/ wheat item I become instantly bloated and fat.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear that thus far, nothing is found on SWG. Clint's going to call Kyle later in the week and see when his surgery is.

It's odd, I did so well with the leptin reset, keep my carbs extremely low, but I am finding NOW that as long as I keep some kind of carb count in me, I do much better. Whether its banana, potato, sweet tater, rice, what have you, I really think my body needs the starch. I ate a lot of vegetables yesterday and a banana and I felt great. No hunger at night which was a beautiful thing.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    You're just maintaining, right? Then fruit-it-up. If I were you, I would probably deviate from PB once in a while too.
    But my case is different. If I so much as glimpse at a dairy/ wheat item I become instantly bloated and fat.
    Yes, and no, on the maintaining. I wouldn't say "no" if my body decided to lose some of the fat covering my muscles, but I'm not trying to force the issue either. Since my costume is a bit revealing, I'm trying to convince my body that it wants to look that last little bit hotter before we go.
    My body doesn't like milk and unaged cheese and tolerates aged cheese and yogurt. Wheat makes my joints hurt and makes me look 3 months along.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Glad to hear that thus far, nothing is found on SWG. Clint's going to call Kyle later in the week and see when his surgery is.

It's odd, I did so well with the leptin reset, keep my carbs extremely low, but I am finding NOW that as long as I keep some kind of carb count in me, I do much better. Whether its banana, potato, sweet tater, rice, what have you, I really think my body needs the starch. I ate a lot of vegetables yesterday and a banana and I felt great. No hunger at night which was a beautiful thing.
    Here's hoping for Kyle. I noticed that it took that fucked up 3 weeks of Whole30 for my body to catch a clue regarding carbs. It's like I had to threaten it with no carbs before it would accept what it was given. Stupid body. Funny thing is, I've regained back to 125-127 from 120 and I really think I look better, aside from the belly pooch from crap I'm not supposed to eat.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Here's hoping for Kyle. I noticed that it took that fucked up 3 weeks of Whole30 for my body to catch a clue regarding carbs. It's like I had to threaten it with no carbs before it would accept what it was given. Stupid body. Funny thing is, I've regained back to 125-127 from 120 and I really think I look better, aside from the belly pooch from crap I'm not supposed to eat.
    One thing with Kyle, the last time I saw him, he's taking it well. When he told Clint and I about it, we were able to joke around with him about and he really needs it. His parents are divorced and initially, he was only going to tell close family but decided he needed to tell others so his parents would have someone to go to. His dad lives on the street behind us and his mom is a bit crazy but we all love her.

Not sure where I am weight wise; however my fat jeans are starting to get baggy and my go-to sweat pants fall off me even with the drawstring tied tight. Clint even told me I look more like I have a figure now then ever before. I have recently come to the decision that I don't want to get to single digit sizes. If I could just get down to a 12 or 10, I would be happy with that.
    Georgette

That's kind of where I am. Different range, though. At one point, buying a 2 was a pride and joy. Now, I'm hovering between a 2 and a 4, depending on the maker, and I'd almost rather be a 4. It's a fuckton of a lot easier to find a size 4. Size 2 ladies apparently don't exist in TX except as teenyboppers or in the hoity toity parts of the large cities. That, and most size 2 clothing is made to last, at most, a couple years, because mostly teens wear it, so it's pretty much a waste of money, long term.
    Apparently, we aren't having leftovers tonight, as originally planned. My in-laws are celebrating their anniversary and have indicated they'd like us all to go out to dinner as a family.
    In job related news, I'm in the final running for an interview as a draftsman and may come up for an interview as an engr project manager at a compressed natural gas pipeline company. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    fingers crossed

I think I need a better schedule than I have right now if I'm going to be productive. Laissez faire is no longer suiting what I need. New plan:
    10-11: wake up, check websites, get dressed
    11-1145: workout, including sitting there afterwards because it's fucking hot and I'm fucking tired
    1200-1300: check websites for jobs
    1300-1700: write
    All fairly fluid, of course, if one or the other takes up more time, but that's more structure than I've had in a while.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Congrats on the interviews that may be coming up. I also have my toes crossed for you. I cannot cross my eyes for some reason.
    Georgette

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    You're gonna' love this, Naiad --

When I check journals now, your's says at the bottom of my screen, are you sure you want to go here, show content?, etc. Funny. I always say, "Show all content." It only happens on your journal. I guess someone is watching you! Maybe we aren't allowed to swear any more. But how the fuck can we write or talk without swearing? Anyway, I knew you'd appreciate it:-)

Ah, it says: "Only secure content is displayed. What's the risk?"
    Last edited by lopisheep; 04-25-2012 at 12:37 PM.