Page 493 of 621 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 493

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    *Stares gobsmacked at the screen*
    I.. I think those new vitamins are doing something for me. 750 words in an hour on Alanar. Weeded the last 1/3 of the backyard. Found (miraculously) a new job that wasn't there yesterday to apply for. Managed to apply for unemployment benefits without ripping someone's head off over the phone. Managed to tame (somewhat) the dog.
    THEFUCK?!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    *Stares gobsmacked at the screen*
    I.. I think those new vitamins are doing something for me. 750 words in an hour on Alanar. Weeded the last 1/3 of the backyard. Found (miraculously) a new job that wasn't there yesterday to apply for. Managed to apply for unemployment benefits without ripping someone's head off over the phone. Managed to tame (somewhat) the dog.
    THEFUCK?!
    Send them to me! Seriously, I need something. My vitamins don't seem to do shit.
    Georgette

These are them. Found them at Walgreens. I've seen them in other places, too. Fairly cheap for vitamins that work, I got a 50pk (50 days worth) for $10.49
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I will check those out. Luckily, we have Walgreens not too far from here. Thanks NK!
    Georgette

I hope they work for you as well as they are for me. I've been up 12 hrs, which is abt when I would normally start winding down, and I'm still going strong.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: Sloppy Joe Tacos made with leftover bacon burgers on corn tortillas with co-jack, asadero, and lettuce.
    Dessert: Strawberries and poor man's whipped heaven.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Yesterday's stats:
    1) Not so hot, I was stressing over TWC being a bunch of dicks and possibly not letting me collect unemployment. Problem resolved, stress went away.
    2) Got in 850 wds yesterday, midway through a fight scene.
    3) Applied for unemployment, applied for my old job at the city, dug through Monster and Careerbuilder.

Today we're having madras curry. I thought abt making grain free naan, as well as his naan, but I think I'll be lazy and get some tortillas for him and serve mine over kale and just eat it with a spoon. Haven't touched "Alanar" yet, but the day is young, the multi has me wired, and I just performed a miracle and cleaned my lab, including the closet and desk.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    OOOh Magical Vitamin Pills. How much iodine was in those things?

150 ug. It's also a whole food vitamin, which works better for me than the el cheapos.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Where the HELL is all this energy coming from?! It can't possibly be all iodine, can it? I'm thinking quicker, moving quicker, have energy to spare, and I've been warm. Yes, the chick that is the first get cold, the first to reach for a blanket, and the last person to take off her blazer at the office is warm constantly, if not downright HOT. And it's only gotten to 80*F and 78*F yesterday, and today respectively.
    And I've been getting shit done.
    HEY GAYPANDA! I think I found your magic pill!
    My Primal Battle Tome