Page 491 of 621 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 491

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wait, what?! When did the recipe book get written in stone?! Fer fuck's sake, I'm still writing a novel here!
    Might as well go all in. You are a writer now.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Might as well go all in. You are a writer now.
    "Alanar" gets priority right now. I just got to what would've been the first sex scene in the book.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    live in WTX.
    WTX S.AZ, what's the difference? and cool, you would be a huge improvement over my current boss

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Wait, what?! When did the recipe book get written in stone?! Fer fuck's sake, I'm still writing a novel here!
    lol, rumor mill. my bad.

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    LOl.. loved reading this very expressive exchange.. I added you to my subsciptions too
    I am writing a cookbook right now actually! That is my one great love, reconstucting old recipes into new and healthy versions! I actually made and sold over a 100 copies of an e-book cookbook a few years ago.. Now I am inspired thanks to friends and followers to do it right! I love writing almost as much as cooking. I started a business with my daughter recently and we are 'primal' personal chefs We cater weekly meals to clients that are grainfree, sugarfree, processed free , all from scratch! LOVE my job

That's really neat, longing! (Aww... someone actually likes all the smack I talk. I must be losing my touch.)

Today's food:
    2 leftover pepper poppers, spag sauce made with leftover baconburgers over sauteed summer squash. I contemplated his leftover spag when I went back for seconds and decided I just wanted more sauce.
    Today's exercise:
    Weeding another quarter of the weed jungle I call a backyard and horsing around with Idiot Dog, as well as 2 sets of my Everything but the Legs workout (Legs, abs, and back are getting attacked tomorrow)-
    Pulse- upx10
    weighted sit-up x10@10
    weighted oblique sit-upx10@10 ea side
    plankx 60s
    bird dog x10 ea side
    Incline push-upx10
    dumbbell flyex10@5
    dumbbell reverse flye x10@5 (Gods how I hate those fuckers)
    5 chin-up negatives, 2 pull-up negatives
    lat pullover x10@ 15
    hang clean x 10@10
    shoulder pressx10@10
    lat raise x 10 @ 5
    upright rowx10@20
    dipsx10
    overhead triceps extensionx10@10
    standing curlx10@10
    supinated standing curlx10@10

The Rules:
    1) No real stress, what little there was I took out on the weeds.
    2) I slacked, only 300 words, maybe more tonight
    3) I updated my stuff on LinkedIn and requested a recommendation from Mentor.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I also just had dessert: Apply Goodness
    Apply Goodness

1 apple, slice in half and cored
    3 strawberries, sliced and chunked
    1 tbsp pecan
    1 tbsp honey
    Arrange the apple halves on a plates. Nestle pecans and strawberry bits in the hole left behind by coring and arrange around the apple halves. Drizzle honey over all of it. Nuke 2-3 min, until apple squishes when squeezed. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    oooo nd! that sounds awesome! a way to do it a little different would be to leave off the honey & warm up a little almond butter till its thin & drizzle that over it! and then maybe melt some dark chocolate & drizzle that over it too!!! oh man!! I know what I'm having tomorrow!!! I actually saw something similar to this recently...it was called Apple Nacho's!! You need to go post this over in our group recipe thread!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Not big on nut butters, bu that would be tasty if you like that sort of thing. I've done it dipping the apple half in chocolate like a chocolate covered cherry afterwards, and that was tasty. Today, I just wanted the honey. Technically you can leave it out all together, as nuking the berries long enough create a syrup itself.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Trying a new multi today, as I ran out of my usual one and read good reviews about this one. I am leery that it contains iodine (which may or may not do horrible/ wonderful things to my thyroid), but it was cheaper than my usual and had some pretty awesome reviews. Will report back later on it's effects.
    My Primal Battle Tome