Page 490 of 621 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 490

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can't wait to see this book you're doing. Maybe you should also look into a cookbook when finished?
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    WAsn't expecting so many positive responses to my writing a book. Thanks, guys. I'll take any encouragement y'all have on that front, as I'm still having a bit of trouble letting go of the mile long to do list in order to write.
    Geo, I don't know that have enough recipes I created, as opposed to liberated and edited or straight up stole and tweaked, to create a cookbook. Then again, if Science! With Food! night continues, SWG and I may gwt together and write that cookbook. Or open than restaurant we keep not quite joking about.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Just popping in to say Hi, saw you on some journals and the destressing group, so I have added you to my subscriptions. I am not going to read through your whole journal though or I wouldn't get any sleep anymore .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Science! With Food! would actually be a fun title for that book. Hell, I would even make the trip to TX to visit your restaurant of that were to come to be.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
    Just popping in to say Hi, saw you on some journals and the destressing group, so I have added you to my subscriptions. I am not going to read through your whole journal though or I wouldn't get any sleep anymore .
    I wouldn't recommend trying to read all 125 pages. Just start here, you'll get explanations as I go along, if you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Science! With Food! would actually be a fun title for that book. Hell, I would even make the trip to TX to visit your restaurant of that were to come to be.
    If the restaurant ever came to be, I've got people all over the country that are going to be flying in to try it. Minnesota, Arizona, Ohio, South Dakota, California, Florida, New York...
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Road Trip!
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    If the restaurant ever came to be, I've got people all over the country that are going to be flying in to try it. Minnesota, Arizona, Ohio, South Dakota, California, Florida, New York...
    Try it? I would apply for a job.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    wait, so you're writing a recipe book? do i have that right? i totally missed this. YAY! let me know if i can help(bouncing ideas, trying recipes, etc.) in any way.

Wait, what?! When did the recipe book get written in stone?! Fer fuck's sake, I'm still writing a novel here!
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Try it? I would apply for a job.
    Honey, if it ever opened, there'd be a place in the kitchen waiting for you, so long as you're willing to live in WTX.
    My Primal Battle Tome