Page 487 of 621 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 487

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Both Saoirse's quiche and your steak fajitas sound awesome. We had fajita salad Monday night and it was awesome. I bought tortillas and no one used them. I keep wondering if everyone is slowly changing how they are eating here without even realizing it?
    Georgette

CrissyTibby is offline Senior Member
    Trying to make it through your whole journal, wow you have been at this a long time! I love all your recipes.
    Never give up on anything you can't go a day without thinking about - Tony Horton

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Odessa. El Rancho Supermercado on 8th.
    I'll have to go there once we're not broke anymore.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrissyTibby View Post
    Trying to make it through your whole journal, wow you have been at this a long time! I love all your recipes.
    Honey, if you make it through all 5000 (by the time you finish it) posts, I owe you a steak for being the only person ever to see all of this journal without seeing it from it's inception. Glad you love the recipes! I've forgotten most of what I have in here.
    Twibble-
    If you lived in Odessa, I beat you for being thickheaded, as it's usually on par wth HEB or significantly cheaper ($4/lb T-bones, and they aren't even on sale.) Living where you do, you get a pass.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Naiad - we have zero money to spend on groceries at this moment. The roomies are setting us up for a week or so after they're moved out, plus buying steaks and such for my birthday dinner. Can't buy meat at HEB either.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Naiad - we have zero money to spend on groceries at this moment. The roomies are setting us up for a week or so after they're moved out, plus buying steaks and such for my birthday dinner. Can't buy meat at HEB either.
    Oh, ok. point taken.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I don't say I'm broke unless I mean it.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Went to the job fair, talked to City of Odessa and a few others. They told me that my app was being reviewed by the engr dept, meaning I at least made it past the first HR review. Ran a few errands. Had a corn tortilla quesadilla for lunch when I got home. Took a nap. Got up craving Jack in the Box like nobody's bidness, so I got several breakfast sammiches, disassembled them and removed the "cheese" and bread, and had dinner.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Goddamned goat fucknig spammers. Of ALL the goddamned sections in my journal, of all the farking happy moments and great recipes in here, WHY do they keep choosing one of my darker moments? Go to hell, cxwhatever the hell your name is. If I had ever thought about buying y'all's shitty shit y'all're pushing (whatever it is, I don't care enough to click on their busted link) I sure as hell wouldnt now that y'all INSIST on using that damn quote.
    My Primal Battle Tome

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Goddamned goat fucknig spammers. Of ALL the goddamned sections in my journal, of all the farking happy moments and great recipes in here, WHY do they keep choosing one of my darker moments? Go to hell, cxwhatever the hell your name is. If I had ever thought about buying y'all's shitty shit y'all're pushing (whatever it is, I don't care enough to click on their busted link) I sure as hell wouldnt now that y'all INSIST on using that damn quote.
    I think we should turn them all into cables and give them to Idiot Dog to chew on.