Page 486 of 621 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 486

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    All I've done so far is apply for it. No news yet.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Bwuh?! I found a Meximart here that sells grassfed beef without labeling it or pricing it as such. They put the name of the semi-local (near Amarillo) packer they use on the packaging, and if you go to the packer's website, they buy cull animals from local ranchers and dairy farms. It's not ideal, but it's more grassfed and better priced or competitively priced to HEB.
    Got some blade roast for fajitas tonight, so I can see how grassfed it tastes.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    And thus the silver linings of the dark cloud show themselves

Gosh, I'd want to slap me if I said that to me!
    Fingers crossed for you.
    For the dandelions...if you can't beat them, eat them! I've just weeded a nice haul, considering drying/roasting into "coffee" or brewing for tea.

Want some flixweed? You can use it like mustard. I have a whole trashbag of it you can use and at least another trashbag's worth still waiting to be pulled.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner: blade steak fajitas. Marinated in tequila, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, cumin, habanero powder, beef stock, and cayenne. Wrapped in corn tortillas with avocado, lime, lettuce, tom, and cojack.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    hey can i eat over? we're having quiche as per the 5 year old's request.

You bring the meat, we do the cooking. Both primal and CW at the same meal, for the most picky of eaters.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

the quiche was crustless, so primal. i'd love someone to make dinner for me!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Bwuh?! I found a Meximart here that sells grassfed beef without labeling it or pricing it as such. They put the name of the semi-local (near Amarillo) packer they use on the packaging, and if you go to the packer's website, they buy cull animals from local ranchers and dairy farms. It's not ideal, but it's more grassfed and better priced or competitively priced to HEB.
    Got some blade roast for fajitas tonight, so I can see how grassfed it tastes.
    And where is this?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    And where is this?
    Odessa. El Rancho Supermercado on 8th.
    My Primal Battle Tome