Page 480 of 621 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 6208

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 480

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Dinner: Grilled catfish over grilled peppers and onions with guac and salsa on top + chips (fried in lard) and chicharonnes and salsa + spanish rice (cooked in lard.) I had no trouble ignoring those ranchero beans.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is online now Senior Member
    well I had catfish too!!! blackened! and roasted vegi's! Your dinner sounded delish tho! Did you make all that yourself??

I love mexican food...hadn't had any tho since going primal in January.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

I could, but I didn't. We went to a local Mexican food shack I love. Mom and Pop, fairly Primal if you ignore the TexMex offerings.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

lucky you!!! sounds like a great place!!! Primal mom & I did go to a new mexican food place that she went to recently with non primal stepdad...& said it was fan-dam-tastic. she had a fajita salad & couldn't wait to take me over there. So we went a couple of weeks ago. Had the salad & she was right! It must've had a half pound of fajita meat on it & when I say it was a big ass salad I ain't jokin!!! I brought half of it home to eat for dinner! It was awesome! Looking forward to going back soon. And I think I'll take a picture of it to post!!

My body hates me. I apparently did something to my leg last night and fucked it up but good. My knee hurts, my hips bugging me, and I'm getting intermittent waves of pain (like someone's repeatedly stabbing my bone with a rusty butter knife, occasionally, it's only a knitting needle) about 3/4 of the way down the thigh. I'll be fine for 2-10 min, then I'll get stabbed again and the pain rolls away (not goes away, it literally feels like the pain rolls off towards the knee cap and disappears.) I was hoping time and rest woul help, but sitting on my ass with my shoes off doesn't seem to be working.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Ouch, that doesn't sound good at all. Any idea what you did to your leg?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Could you have somehow pinched a nerve? Dang. NOT NOT fun, and I hope it's just a glitch. Go away, Naiad's pain, go away!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ouch! I hate random pain.

on no nd! I can certainly sympathize. Do you have a chiropractor? Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in your lower back. Can happen from twisting wrong...hell even rolling over in bed can do it for me.

I hope you feel better soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by theprimalcajun View Post
    on no nd! I can certainly sympathize. Do you have a chiropractor? Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in your lower back. Can happen from twisting wrong...hell even rolling over in bed can do it for me.

I hope you feel better soon!!
    Not the right kind of pain for a pinched nerve, that I can tell. It feels too deep.
    No clue, canio. It feels too deep for most things (muscle pain and such), but not enough pain for me to have broken anything, and in the wrong location for a sprain. It almost feels like I ripped another tendon out, like I did with my foot, but rest only makes it worse. Walking around is better, but not much. The only things I can think of scare me shitless (DVT, etc.), so I'm kind of ignoring it and hoping it goes away. It's getter better/ worse (fewer waves, but more pain and longer stabbings with each wave,) so I suspect that theory may come around and bite me in the ass. Webmd was no help.
    My Primal Battle Tome