Page 48 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Naiadknight's chronicles page 48

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dinner: cheeseburger (colby cheese) patties on iceberg lettuce, roma tomatoes, and avocado. Frozen Banana w/ cream cheese later.
    Sleep: 9.5 hrs
    exercise: belly dance 1.5 hrs before getting too hot (no A/C in the dance studio) and having to stop and go home (Thanks for the ride, Victoria!) Rode my bike there.
    avoid trauma/ poison: wisdom tooth still causing heinous amounts of pain, still using cloves and naproxen sodium. Had a crumb of bread that came off one of the rolls I was slicing (for everyone else) without even thinking about it.
    Play: belly dancing
    IF: 20 hrs
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Things lookin' good as always on your end! Way to go!

I need too stop using my tooth as an excuse for ice cream. Both yesterday and today I had 3/4 c chocolate explosion ice cream w/ berries
    1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    D: Desi Murgh curry
    Dessert: yogurt w/ berries, 3/4 c ice cream

2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Did some shopping for cheap food earlier. Found a decent little carniceria, but I need to brush up on my Tienda Spanish to figure out what all those cheap pieces of meat were.
    By the by, if you have a Save- A- Lot near you, GO. They're having their 5 packs for $20 sale. I got 10 lb meat (including chix boob, thigh, bottom round, and beef stew meat) for $20

3. Lift heavy things.
    Got my ass up off the bed, does that count?

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    not today

5. Get lots of sleep.
    11 hrs

6. Play.
    Borderlands tonight with Husband.

7. Get some sunlight every day.
    Vitamin D 8k IU

8. Avoid trauma.
    check

9. Avoid poisonous things.
    ice cream

10. Use your mind.
    Not as much as I should have.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Mmmm....curry
    Is Desi Murgh anything like Sindhi Murgh? Recipe, please (when you get a chance?)
    Hope your tooth feels better soonest.

Kuno-
    I don't think so. I'll dig out the recipe when I get home.
    Also,
    OWWWWWWW!!!!! I now know why babies are so cranky when teething. I can at least do something when I hurt. Not much, but something.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I love Aleve knockoff. Holy crow.
    Anywho, Had gelato last night after I filled everything in. *grumble snarl*
    Work is both boring and kinda fun today. Doing interpolated Base Flood Elevations based on what FEMA believes is accurate. It's boring because it involves a bunch of copy/ paste, but it has it's fun moments when I'm trying to figure out where to remove a kink here or break this line without crossing any of the lines, keeping a specific point constant, and making it relatively even and not haphazard. Use my mind? Kinda. I'm also having to use my mind not to chew my cheek when I talk, thanks to that new tooth coming in.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Great. Now I'm not sure whether to strangle or thank the motherfucker (boss's boss.) I just found out that every other dept in the City (with the exception of police and fire, of course, fat golden children of the City) has been told "The budget is still too high. Start cutting positions." So I got far more advance warning than those folks. But I'm still being laid off and I'm the poster child for "last in, first out." Like I said, I'm not sure whether to strangle him or thank him.
    My Primal Battle Tome

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    that sucks!
    thank him while you stranlgle.

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe216 View Post
    that sucks!
    +1
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe216 View Post
    that sucks!
    Hmmmmm.... interesting. But he's grain fed though, so there's no point in fully killing him. But just enough to make him unemployable.... yes, yes, this could work....
    My Primal Battle Tome